Greetings people! i need your advise for my grow.growers!!

jahman

Hello guys.i need your help on this. It's my first grow. the plant veg. for 5 weeks and now the plant is in the 4th week of flowering .the buds are going great, but her leaves are going all yellow ,and the older leaves got yellow and fell down.
I use nutrients for feeding. A fertilizer with more nitrogen for veg and started to use a bloom fertil. with more phosphorus on the 2 week of flower.
I will upload a picture soon.please try to understand by your experience and write what you think.Please!
thanks. peace

Welcome on the forum man, if you make a post in the good section with pics and details you will have quickly an answer don't worry ;)

Put as many details as you can and someone will answer, this place is full of experienced grower and lots of good advices ;)

there are also some crazy swedish or polish pussy head hanging around, dont worry they don't bite :P

Have a fun on forum man ;)

Hey DKH thank you very much for the suggestions and the information.I also had in mind that flashing is the first thing to do.
I am new at this.Could you also tell me approximately, with how much water should i flash and how many days to let it dry out.?
thanks bro.
By the way in this picture the plant might have the same problem with mine.My buds are still smaller but the leaves are about the same.(yellowed)
http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/1134Nitrogen-Billybob2.jpg

Well that's one of the most important thing you have to fix, and it will fix your pale leaves i'm pretty sure of it ;)

Got to growshop, Buy some "Ph Down" a ph tester set (if you want you can directly buy a digital it's the more efficient to me, but to begin a coloring water test will do the work too) and always fix your ph before watering ;)

have a good grow