Bom Bholenat!

BomBholenat

Hey guys,

A friend of mine and I will travel to india next summer/fall, then I saw the strain hunters india expedition. now I know, where we will exactly go! :)

and this is the reason why i am here... :) I hope I can get some tipps from some guys here, who are more experienced with india trips than me, we'll see.

Arjan, Franco, Simon and Franco Casalone of course, you did a REALLY great Job with your india expedition,I watched it about 16 times now :) compared to the marocco expedition and malawi, India is just the best of those three. great atmosphere...

Now I live "quite" near to amsterdam and visit the greenhouse as often as I can... and if my wallet says yes ;) I'd love to smoke a chillum with you guys!

Cannabis-Carrer:

started smoking with 18 and grew my first plants at the same time, 'twas mexican sativa, a special breeding of canalope and some beautiful church. the buds of the church became purple, is it normal for church?

greetings from north west germany,

bom bholenat!

PS: excuse me for my crappy english, I'll improve, I promise :P

welcome! I see we have already met in chat!

welcome to the forum with the most smoke alongs... as well as the counting skills of the state of florida...(sorry guys just had to lmao)

many wise people here, some say i am counted among them, i say NO, just watch your plants if your paying enough attention they almost tell you what to do.

in a very un hypnotic swaying way xD

i'm sure Tokie will jump in :D but hey atleast he can save the canadian comments this time ;P

Peace Jah Bless

Flail

• Like 1

Welcome man, i think there are some indian members among us, if your lucky they'll come by ;)

i think one of them is mana_villager or something like that lol.

I'm sure you'll find the info you need if you search a little on forum ;)

Until then have fun on chat and posts,

tchouss

• Like 1

hej flail and dust! thank you guys for your welcoming! yes, I just wrote a letter to malana villager who answered me very quickly! amazing to have so friendly guys here!

greetings from germany!

mac

PS: if there are some dutch or german fellows, tell me if you'd like to meet up with me at amsterdam or in the north/east of the netherlands! I am sure it would be a pleasure!

• 2 weeks later...