problems in plant, need help

cogollo

this is one of the tangerine dream, in vegetative she looked as the best of the tangerine dream,but now on flowering she is very strange, i dont know what to do whit this plant, im wondering to cut it to leve more space to the others, what do you think i should do?

Imagen%20431.jpgImagen%20432.jpgImagen%20435.jpg

i think the yellow color is becouse the plant has strech so much that its really near the cooltube and it has too much ligth, but the flowers dooesent look any good for smoking, they look like they are never gonna be compact and dense, anybody think is a good idea to keep growing this?

it has been 5 weeks in flowering, i gave her bio grow, bio bloom and bloombastic. the other plants in the same growing tent look healthy, other tall ah3 that is near the cooltube also has some yellow in one top leaf, but her flowers look good, so i dont know what to do with sthis plant

this plant also dont has much resin, only some on some bud lefs, and i have crashed ione bud with my hand and it doesent smell anything, i think i will cut it today, becouse if i keep growing it i will lose some fertilizers and space for the others, but the other 2 tangerine also dont look very well, very strange each one, but the other 2 have very good smell, the taller one hazy smell and the smaller one more like fruits

im using bio grow , bio bloom and bloombastic, in soil, i think those leaves are yellow becouse it was like 10 cm from the lamp at the same tall that the cooltube, but im worried about the buds, they dont look like they will be compact, lot of steams and hairs but there its no good bud in the plant, and the plants that have been growing the same time look really healthy and with big buds and full of resin, but the 3 tangerine dream are very strange. should i remove those leafs? i was thinking of cutting the whole plant ore the top, but i would keep it for the next week, tho see if she improves the buds

Guest delicious

Hey friend I success you to firstly think that if you are exceeding the fertilizer limit I am saying so because that is a general problem. Secondly if you are not exceeding it be sure that if your plant is getting all the elements(lackness of nutrients I am talking about) . And the distance must be in a level that the lamp doesn't burn anything .. Before solving the problem if its a over fertilizer (or over salt)problem cleaning the medium with water which called " flush"is the first aim. And than giving the less fertilizer as enough but absulately not much ...you can add more but after adding you can't take it back ....and i say you got some fertilizer problem its not lamp burns ... Keep reporting

i have only used products since the first week of flowering and i also give water with no fertilaziers once a week, i am giveing the same proportion of nutrients to all the plants and all of them look good, but the ones that have streach so much and are very near from the lamp have that yellow marks on the top leafs, only this tangerine dream, and its starting in one leaf in one ah3 that was near the lamp, i have moved the lamp the most up i can. the slh looks very good with big buds and full of resin, the ah3 look amazing a little bit slower than the slh and also full of resin, and the tangerines taht are 3 are very different from each other.im having some space problems, and im on wek 5 of flowering, so i dont know if i should throw away this tangerine to earn some space or keep growing it too see what happends, other tangerine has streached so much that nearly is tiuchint the top of the tent, so i dont know what to do, the slh and the ah3 look amazing but they doesent have space to be at their 100%, so i dont know what to do

I'd kill it.

the only things you can do to save is to revert back to veg and blow it up with nuits and keep it farther from the lights, and this is not a 100% fix this is a gamble.

the yellow isn't alarming me, looks like heat burn/ bleaching to me, that big bulb in the stalk does alarm me tho.

Guest delicious

when I checked out the plant saw that the yellowing not only on top... It's also on medium leveled leafs ... Which is far from lamp. But hell yeah if the plants height too much than top buds gets a lot of collected heat from the top of tent, I would do something about heat exo....or the cut offf the top part from the damaged level so the lower parts would be health and big ))

Guest delicious

And there is one option also cut the dead or damaged leafs from the top but don't cut buds so after that just bend the top of it . Than tide it to down there with something this is gonna save the all buds...just remember to not Bend extremely

Photo009.jpgPhoto011.jpg

this is the arhjans haze 3 with the same marks in the leafs, this plant has also streched much and it was very near from the cooltube, does it looks like it need more nutrients? or should i flush her? im gonna wait some says until the soil in the pot is dryied, to make sure the roots get enough oxigen and then im not sure if i will do a flushing to all plants ore keep giving them nutes, the other plants look healthy, but the tangerine dreams have some nitrogen asimilation problems... very bad genetics

well looks like mobile nutrient deficiency but i could be wrong, do you give them some vitality booster like bioheaven or algamic or something from other brand?

So looking the small pots for the size of the plant and maybe a little lack of nutes it would probably give that ;)

Guest delicious

Dud do something about your damn air sirculation inside the grow tent ...and put a damn thermometer at level of the yellowing leafs , close the door and when you open it next time check it .... If it's normal then ...you got some nutrient problem ..or some salt build up ..or wtf ever.... I mean we are gonna know at least this is not caused by builduped heat... Btw I don't get what is the deal of this tengarine shit ... So fucked up one ...wtf for they produced this plant ... And it's just a shame to give that sexy name to this plant... >:s

Guest delicious

Tokage... I don't know how you understood me .... And I really don't care about others If they listen .. I am helping a brother who got problems... And siting a shitty plant doesn't make me unfriendly ... I am in this forum about 1 year ....wtf man!!!also if you are friend.... You don't warn me here ... Even If you want to give suggestions (warnings) send me private message pls ...

Guest delicious

I understood you.. But my words are not directed to any person ...and word "fuck" Or damn these words the most short and hatefully word in inglis ...so I use it instead of some soft baby smelly words ...this doesn't make any differences ...its just words.... this is not formal site ...some finds the word " fuck" more warmly than some other word lol .....I am talking about speech freedom with respect...

in the grow tent the air is coming from the street with ans intractor and goes out to a carbon filter and i have a fan at the haigth of the cooltube, moving the air of the top of the tent, its not a ventilation problems, other problem im havig that isnt so serious is some cold nigths that i close one window and the room warm up a little

i cuted the top of that bad tangerine dream, i wont buy never any barneys farm seeds, i will keep doing green house seeds and some ace seeds and cannabiogen that i love the strains, i will post some pictures as soon as i can