identify this hydro!

skunky

Hi Man, First if it's your first post, let me Say Welcome on SH forum, one of the best place in the web ;)

If Any troubles finding anything or posting don't hesitate to aske Fuzzy or any moderator like me for some help ;)

About that hydro unfortunatly i don't know what system they used, but with luck franco or someone who knows will come by and tell you ;)

hey skunky i think they use hand heed hydro.cuz it would take lots of drippers to water a 65l pot.i maybe wrong. but i use 10 gal pots and drippers wont water it completely. so i hand feed. i treat coco just like they do rockwool. hope this helps.

i've tryed coco with soil mixed 40%/60%

But didn't notice special differences so got back too soil ^^

100%coco can be nice too seen some nice grow, but i see that more as soil than hydro, no offense ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Why there is no exact setup of this hydroponic system and nutrients they use in this video as well as on the ohter videos. i would like to switch to hydroponic but not sure what tu use. To be able to compare the reslult between my own and of ghsc, i would like to have the same setup as shown in this video.

plz heeeelp

yes they use all rock wool cubes the small chunks made for useing just like soil... I have watched almost every grow video they have and in one of them he explains that his "hydro" is really rock wool cubes in pots like dirt with hand water.... and yes Technichly it is Hydroponics... hydroponics means all the nutriets are obtained from a mineral containing water solution.... instead of dirt... ie decomposition to make the micronutrients and so on.... hydro just means no dirt and the water has the mineral food in it instead of pulling it from the dirt.

if you search the forum for GHSC watering schedule that will be the answer to how often to water Iam pretty sure its a cycle of 2-3 waterings with plain water then 1 with nutrients... combined with regulary flushes with a light solution to help clear the salt build up.... my girlfriend could prolly explain it I have watched the movies so many times lol...

in the video Super Lemon Haze - Green House Grow Session

what hydro do they use? he just says a 65l container ? im thinking a dripper?

its my first post too :) thanks all

I've wondered the same thing watching their videos and thought it might be a dripper too.. its nice to finally know! haha

During flowering I like to flush 3-4 times, its a pain but better than losing plants to salt build up...and maybe its a mind thing but I always think my ladies look so fresh after a nice flush :> so I definitely use new fresh nutrients throughout flowering...

and I agree thats a little mean to the poor soil plant...she was probably so hungry :( but I bet her flavor was out of this world!