How 2 Get The Most Out Of Your "TRIM BIN"

Guest Da Collie Man

Guest Da Collie Man

i only extracted bout 60-70% of the keif....going to extract the rest in ta bubble bag or make some hash oil...cant decide yet

Guest Da Collie Man

http://www.trimscene.com/shop/dry-sift/the-trim-bin?vmcchk=1&pop=0

i had trim from 6 superbud plants

got 28g of keif

then put plant material in bubble bags and got 2 realy nice chunks of buuble hash

a great investment

just made candy's...with average of .10 of a gram of keif per peice

gona make with tincture & keif next week

waiting on alch to desolve in the tinc

Guest Da Collie Man

its a fairly new product....they r constantly on back order....your best best bet is to check craig's list,or ebay......with my back problems the trim binhas arm rest to take stresss of back,neck,ect. while i am trimming...that my main reason for getting it....also i do alot of trimming in n cal so it realy comes in handy

Could only find on USA eBay none on uk :(

I use a t-shirt printing silk screen. Works a treat I sorta rushed my first lot as it was a trial and I was truly go smacked how much I got from such a small amount of trim.... What was left after dry sieving I put into melted butter and got some very strong cannabutter, I just followed a cpl of videos on YouTube, one good one of an older lady with cracking tits to boot lol....

I have emailed someone in the USA to see if they will ship but if not I'm going to make my own thing on a similar basis outa my silk screen and a cpl of plastic storage boxes,

May make a short vid or photo thingy of my efforts see how it comes out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...