hello

sparky

Hello out there from long island ny...great site...I am legally disabled with chronic back pain...got off the pain killer merry go round for 8 years only meds I take now is bud.......trying out some of the green house collection

Let me personally welcome you to this wonderful forum.

Any questions about growing can be answered by our Guru's and Mods, they're a great bunch, with much knowledge.

We also have great Admins who look after this site and who work tirelessly to keep making it better.

I my opinion this is the friendliest forum of it's kind and I have always found it a pleasure posting and being here.

You can also drop in for a smoke and a chinwag with other forum members in "Chat".

We love to see and hear about peoples grows, need any info about uploading pics,you'll find all you need in the FAQ's section.

If it's greenhouse strain you wanna try then you couldn't be in better company.

Have fun.

Peace

Lams

Well lams, said it all, Welcome on our wonderfull forum, feel free to ask anything to one of the mods we'll do our best to help you ;)

I hope we'll see some of your med grow, i hope that your find your painkiller in the GH catalog, you will see on this forum we have several backpainER if we can call them so lol, and some posts treating the strains they liked for their backpain.

Welcome again have a good discovering of the site ;)

ty all.....got my ghs seed from the attitde ....for the past 8 years i have been a bag seed grower..recently grew some seed i got in cali a kush awsome to see a plant only grow 2 feet tall....frosty.....i have what is supposed to be white widow allmost 11 weeks and just geting frosty plant shot up to 5 feet in small pots......this cant be whit widow....seeds are from castle seeds

• Like 1