Brazilian good news!

HC01

Brazilian good news!

maconha.jpg

Marijuana with pistachio ice cream

Brazil begins its infancy, there is still much more. More it's a start.

There is controversy, was released in Brazil ice cream marijuana.

Before that mothers tear their hair, the importer warns: ice cream is Cannabis sativa, but it takes the active ingredient THC, the substance responsible for the plant's psychotropic effects.

The idea is to help those addicted to marijuana to withstand the terrible withdrawal that occurs when you try to drop the drug and also try to lessen the prejudice to the plant, which serves to alleviate a number of side effects of aggressive treatments, such as cancer.

The ice cream, which will have versions with pieces of chocolate, pistachio and mint, should arrive by the end of the year in bakeries, restaurants and grocery stores.

http://entreteniment...l-20110826.html

Peace!

• Like 2

I love the sound of cannabis iceream but for people giving up weed, I just don't buy it.

Silly people saying "terrible withdrawl" haha try giving up tobacco or heroin.

Cannabis withdrawl is like chocolate withdrawl, it is psychological, we like these things because they make us feel good, they are not physically addictive.

I gave up tobacco it was horrible, i can go without weed for extended periods.

I am currently not smoking weed I got alot of work to do and it needs my full attention, whilst i would preffer to have a smoke it is not so bad not having it.

Soon I will have a smoke which will be awesome but not because I have too but because it is my choice.

Thank you HC01 for sharing this with us. :)

My comments in no way disrespect you personally, just the comments from the manufacturers "Terrible Withdrawls",in my opinion, pure marketing hype bullshit.

Peace

Lams

• Like 2