New strain from Spain...

nirvana76

About 1 week harrive from Spain the new strain of Dinafem, 3 seeds fem. of OG KUSH, is new, in Italy there is not now, buy 25 euro. After i have buy 6 seeds female of URKLE PURPLE x TRAINWRECK from RESERVA PRIVADA, that here in Italy seeds shops are finished. The prize is the same, and the price of Travel is the same, in this seeds shop every 30 euro of shopping they send you 1 seed of Dinafem for present, and i can pay with COD, it is good.

I want take the pollen of the male plants of ROCKBUD of SOMA Seeds, and cross the OG KUSK female.

Resoult: OG KUSH X ROCKBUD. !!!! :-P

This is the first tijme that i try to cross two plants, i don't know, i will be see next time..

I call it : ROCK KUSH, from SPAGHETTI SEEDS..............Ahahhahahha...........i know i know, i am crazy!!

But, i am sorry that i have the Lavander seeds of Soma but are only Female seeds, but if they was regoular, i crossed the OG KUSH x LAVANDER.

The Lavander, i have read that is a strain that is used much more for cross more strain, fr the smell of Lavanda, for example, Bubblegum x OG Kush at first, after Bubble Kush x Lavander, the medical effect of the bubba kush + the smell of the lavander!!

Ok, see you later, hello guys, if do you send me your ideas i am here, i am here for learn much more...

Simon.

• Like 1

Nice Simon, waiting to see some nice cross from you then ;)

About your lavender, you could still try to make her hermie to get some pollen, make her grow normally pass her to flowering, and during your flowering do several light cut on her, perhaps it will be enough to gt her some banana or some seeds you'll see ;)

Anyway good luck ;)

Have a great grow Simone, sounds like you have some nice strains.

Will be great to see the crosses you make, lots of fun finding out.

As always what ever you grow will be magnificent and sure to get you more free seeds from Soft Secrets ;)

All the best Simone

Peace

Lams

Thank'u guys, for use your time for answer at my crazy post!!! :-)

I like tolak and some time i like tell about thing a little crazy for smile.

But smiling i like tell serious thinks.

Tomorrow send some photo of the plants, and saturday, when go to the post office to take the seeds that will be harrive will be other images.

If you whant go to the site of this seeds shop in Spain, in particoular for Spanish people.

It called LA MOTA GROW SHOP:

The only seeds banks that it have not is the Canadian seeds bank as SECRET VALLEY and N.G.S., but have the news of Green House Seeds Company, Soma, f Dinafem but not Chimera.

For Chimera, Secret V. and N.G.S. Go to Green Devil grow Shop, Valencia.

Hello, growers, tahnks, for the good tolking, and good night at all!

Bye, form Italy.

Simon.

P.S. Nice Bubba Kush Jimmy!!! And Very nice Test Dust, my teacher! ;-)

• Like 1