Rust spotting spreading...

Growmaster J

So I noticed theres rust colouring forming and spreading all over my plants. They are in Promix and on day 29. I looked over my partners notes for watering cause i was suspicious he wasnt listening to me about the pH level and not using the Grow in the advanced 3 part during flowering cause the chart says too. He's a hydroponics guy and seems to think Promix (yes, its not soil) is still considered hydroponics in a form. He's been watering at with a 5.5 - 5.7 pH and adding Grow in the food this whole time. I hit them with water and carboload last nite with a pH of 6.2 to try and regulate them and ripped a new one into him. I know that there's probly a magnesium definciency amongst other problems now but....

My question is: Is this permanent damage that will kill my yeild, cause they do still look awsome?

Is it worth watering or foiler spraying with epson salts to try and save the leaves and regulate my plants, or just flush them and hope for the best?

I think that the people that will be mostly able to answer will ask you for pictures of the leaves and plants man ;)

And what soil exactly is your promix? from what brend, cause there are shit loaaads of promix soil lol ^^

Good luck i hope we'll find a solution ;)

hi growmaster j i use advanced boosters with green dream grow and bloom then went and used advanced jungle juice grow, micro,bloom, i have had problems with rust spots on my fan leaves i then found out that i got to mix the micro in and them stir very well before adding grow or bloom, if mixed together undiluted will cancel eachother out. i used to pour the nutes in the water before stiring , so i think i locked nutes out

seems bit crap thats how it works from the same brand nutes

mybe this is what your friend is doing

hope it helps

Well, I'm mixing 4 x 220 L drums at a time each watering. I usually keep a 20 L pail with water in it and pre mix the nutes seperatly first before dumping into drums. I think its definatly from a low pH and my partners bright idea of following advanced feeding charts to a tee....

Who would put 4ml of Grow, Micro and Bloom in throughout the whole flower cycle, and why would Advanced even recommend that?

yes you need to resize you pictures, or at least, resave them under JPG and usually they get under the 2mo.

have a look here if you haven't perhpas it will help, there is a link to Elektro's post with Irfanview software to resize easily ;)

Have a good grow man