A mix of Greenhouse goodies - 1st indoor grow

Bam-Bhole

Well. Basically the meaning is frost appears when you stop feeding during the last 2 weeks before harvest.

If you continue to feed say molasses or Ripen, Bud Sensation etc. you mess up the internal resin production. At least this is what is written in that book. So i just try that out. Fed them enough ripen already anyway - Flushed the HG, that is an amazing smelling weed, too. Buds get really , really phat fast...

Just smoked a blunt with the fresh WW and I just love it. Since it is picked early it is a very speady, clear headed relaxing wonderful high giving me a nice positive feeling with an upful vibe.

Grrreeeat strain ..yeah man. Packed an ounce in jars for further curing - another 10 grams or so in smaller buds plus 2 more stems. It whe smallest of the big girls.

Just download the 1.8 GB of Cananbis literature and check ELITe Mary J for more info on the topic. Best growing book I came across so far..

Peace

BAM

Thanks for the info friend

Now that I finished the grass, reading your post I got a great desire to smoke, hehe

I think that after a good flowering, excellent drying is the icing on the cake.

I wish you great fruit flavor and the buzz powerful.

Take time to properly dry it befor you smoke it. Small chunks will smel delicious after 1 week. Smoke these first and leave the bigger buds to cure properly.

Strangely the plants show only milky trichomes and mainly clear ones. I smell like a fruit bowl with my head across all these exciting resinous buds . Can't believe this - 60 days in flower and still mainly clear - Damn..

One word of advice when smoking the fresh WW. Be careful not to work away the high. I smoked a spliff late last night and started re-arranging the seedlings and cleaning up the room wasting most of the high.

Listened to AQUALUNG (Jethro Tull) later in bed and that was much nicer than working around the house..lol

The couchlock is yet missing, so keep that in mind - relax

I slept VERY good and feel good now - so nice smoke, good taste and no bad side effects.

Tel me about your plants mykol !

ONE

BAM

Just took a couple pictures of the Grow room with lights on. So excuse the yellow touch.

Only a few are good enough to be shown anyway.

Esp. the BIG BANG doodle-cola is a sight to see and a group shot with the 2 remaining WW stems and the next generation after these, but that will be another topic.

Not that much longer and they should be ready at 60 plus days in Bloom (except the Big Bang).

Peace + grow

ONE

BAM

post-10461-0-85231900-1342287157.jpg

post-10461-0-57690000-1342287205.jpg

• Like 2

Well, well, well - Finbally the microscope check for the remaining plants say Jack Herer is finally ready - heads getting full of amber fast.. Not sure if i cut it in the morning or give it another 1 or 2 days. Wished i could keep it in darkness for 24 hours but parking it outside the grow room is too risky...

The HG will take a few more days , the Big Bang a week or more - then this topic is nearing it's finale...

ONE

Bam

plants are looking nice, bam not bad i wish i could do that many at a time, soon enough tho!!!! o man bam you know how i was telling you about the flora nova stuff i got i opened it the other day its gotta be some of the nastiest looking nutirents ive seen its super thick and dark dark brown and it stinks ive never seen anything that thick melted chocolate or mud i think its gonna be some pretty good stuff i got high hopes for it.

but i decided to take your advice after thinking about it you are right it would be more scientific if i went with an equal grow so im not gonna use the shooting powder anymore cause i only have enough for 1 plant and im just gonna use the bud candy on both plants so it will be a more straight up comparison thanks for the idea i was just thinking of doing a different test i think your idea is better cause it gives me a base line for both nutrients so in the future i can play around with the combinations and no whats doing wha

in the future i am gonna get some of the same nutrients you use i know ive already told you this but im really impressed with what your nutes do for the plants i came so close to buying them but at the place i went to they were over priced compared to other stores ive seen it at and the advanced products and general hydro was all priced pretty decently but i know a place in the city that has all sorts of canna products at a discount so i will definatly get some next for sure.

anyways man have a happy harvest , and ill be around to see the result's like usual.

Cool, Din't know about Canada but that DUO pack with RIPEN and ph up or down is under 20 euro and last for a cycle with 2 plants. The sticky mass must be dissolved I guess.

Tell you what, just put some of the seedlings back in the grow room and checked the JACK and this microscope biz makes me mad. i never find a street with fat round trichome heads it seems and I am more confused than before esp. in the dark. Last evening it was obvious I found a streak with fat amber heads but I picked a side stem just half an hour ahgo and cleaned it up and it felt strange, seems there is/was some bug infection starting - you know that is the main downside of growing plants for 9 weeks plus in flower - just checked again and man I soaked the seeds in what march 5th ! Not sure if it was that secomd sunday or the thursday after when I first smelled and noticed the first flowers on the JH. anyway - duue to it's high Sativa/HAZE pheno manicuring by hand was impossible. I will soon know more , when the buds are ready to smoke. i picked a broken stem 3 or 4 days ago already to test.

Harvesting in the dark/morning is not as nice as after they just finished 12 hours of light, it feels like some vegetable or what.. strange - anyway - it will turn out nicely I bet, but right now I just let it grow a little longer and stop watering it..

Photos will follow as usual.

Manicuring the WW was much nicer and way more sticky, but the smell is heavy fruity diesel ...

Enough

will check the journal for first signs of flowering. Can it be the Jack needs 10 weeks or more ?

Kinda confused..

This is how the side stem of the JH looks like freshly cut/manicured . The darker bud is from the Himalya Gold picked the day before for check of readyness - the JACK is further advanced - not surprisingly 3 weeks older ..

check

post-10461-0-15696000-1342444997.jpg

What a nice smoke that bud of JH is. Man this strain is strictly for head stash. It tastes great, not a bit harsh even after such a short drying. Smell is X-rated but taste is KING. I am drying the plant's material - buds and a bag of sugar leaves and all the smaller buds, I could not manicure freshly - it is too much HAZE innit and I want some excellent HASH from it, too.

Drying is in fact somehow problematic cause it really reeks and fills the room/house with it's Skunk odor in minutes. Thank god it is not really hot atm. At night the drying buds are hung upside downinside the grow room to dry but at daytime I keep it stashed in a paper box , covered with black plastic to block the lights

It dries real fast and by the weekend I can cure it in Jars .. Not as big a yield as expected but the quality is outstanding. Looking at the buds with a loupe shows it is covered in yellow cheesy frost, Burns a bit slow but smokes fantastic - but I said that already..lol

Pix will follow.

Peace + Grow

BAM

Now only the BIG BANG is left inside the Growroom - The rest is filled with seedlings ..

The Himalaya Gold was ready and easy to manicure - I left the top colas with some sugar leaves - looks nicer - smells good not as skunky as the JACK HERER - More of a fruity aroma - I like it. The buds stay in pretty good size vs the JH or WW, where big buds tend to become little flowers with less than 1 gram often..

Anyway -

That BIG COLA of the Big Bang needs support - It is a monster. Next time I will not top most plants - The yield is better with a large TOP Cola.

OTH the twin crown of the HG is awesomme. That window is at least 50 centimeters ..

ENJOY

buds that fell off..

The Crown

post-10461-0-50864100-1342712414.jpg

post-10461-0-49364000-1342712459.jpg

• Like 1

very nice grow man.

Just curious.. how much did you get out of the jack herer and how big a pot was it in? sure i can find out from reading some of the early pages but im lazy :) and btw, was thinking about getting some Auto Bomb seeds next time i order, now after i saw yours i will get some for sure :)

Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your hard work.

Hi Don. Well the Jack Herer was a bit disappointing since this was in the grow room for way over 4 onth in a 4 gallon pot 14 litres - filled to the brink. 11 litres would have been enough too after watching the roots inside. But the quality is oh so nice. The buds are completely different shaped from all other strains out there. Tends to become little seed or grapelike little corns with a sweet but somehow strong stenchy background. I could give you any number of grams - Fact is i got a nice Beg of excellent trim - 50% buds + 50 % sugar leaves - 169 grams wet and about 230 gram fresh cut buds, after 2 dyays it was 60 grams left. Next day 57 grams and after I stripped off most of the larger stems it is closer to 40 grams and in case I strip off only buds it will probably be around 25 grams, but the trim is about the ame amount in buds - so I'd say nearly 2ounces. I am really happy with the stuf , I put it in a sealable golden conserve box for long term curing. I am still opening it every couple hours and dry some stems over night; but they are ready to smoke by now. Taste is nice already + high is excellent. But this will be my long term stash, so I will stay away from smoking too much of the fresh stuff, although it is okay to do so...

I took 1 picture yesterday I can show you. The batteries are low so only this one - I will use one of these JH buds for my entry for bud of the month - but not this one..

Got bigger ones..

post-10461-0-03311200-1342792332.jpg

Don

I found a bunch of flowers from the JACK drying at a different place and now I got the Jack Herer harvest stuck inside one big glass jar, took it out to losen up and weighed it - 67 grams of commercial ready to smoke buds, free from bigger stems. Another 30 grams of dry lower quality buds + top quality leavelets for hash making .

Good question !

I just flushed the Big Bang half an hour ago first with Canna Cure and later added some HESI Power zyme. From what I see I will give it another 12 hours daily for the next 3 or 4 days, then 4 days 18 hours and later 2 days and 3 nights in darkness . hopefully it will be ready then, if not another week is no prob-I got enough bud right now- I do need the grow room though for 18 hours atm. for the new bunch. Also wanna change the lights from GIb Flower HPS to 400 WATTT MH DUAL.

I have to support the top cola, in the shower it came bending down from one side to the next..lol

In the morning it is back to the grow room with the Big Bang

The smell was massive esp the JACK did fill the house with it's unique aroma. Now that everything is in jars and the HG drying in a cellar window it is not so strong. The White widow smells only when you touch it or crumble it, but the JACK HERER - one left over bud will fill the room with it's fruity yet sharp odor..

The biggest prob re leaves everywhere and crumbs.. A steady fight to keep the floor clean from green !

sweet man i see harvest time has come around here too :D

Great to see all those buds, and they sound good man good job :)

You already know what the newt strain growing will be?

Enjoy your dried weed and take care of the drying and growing one ;)

Jack is definitely unique..some say like moth balls, I like it because it is unique.

Ya that's a huge cola dude..gotta respect that you manage to manage so much goin on at one time bro..I think my head would be spinning! Amazing!! All the best finishing and drying.

After smoking a nice spliff last night I can only say - what drug could be better ? Man, that JH truelly is some outstanding stuff ! The high is strong, really strong, but never on the para side or rushing me to do things - just relax and enjoy for hours and hours.

That's why i stay an occasional smoker. That way you can appreciate each strain't high in detail. The White Widow is something special, too but for me too narcotic - I fall asleep and that is not what I want from weed .. otherwise it is nice, too.

The growing gets me busy ...

DusT :

Got 5 Autos and 6 feminized plants in the grow box - strong nearly 3 week olds...Soaking 2 more of the Cinderella Hybrids to see the diversity

That gonna be a new topic/journal though.

This journal will be closed once the Big Bang is ready + cured..

I can only recommend any newbie or someone interested in variations more than maximum yield to check the MIXES - This here was the INDICA MIX E plus JACK HERER and an Auto Bomb, the first plants I ordered from GHS. Sadly neither the CHEESE nor the El Nino made it- would be even better with them.

Maybe mix it with a Black & White, Rasta Mix or a Sativa/Indica Mix ?

Peace+Grow

BAM

Thanks DusT.

Took some pictures just a minute ago, the Big Bang made a step towards ripeness after flushing. The hairs are getting reddish, white - very unique. The spotted big leaves cover most of the massive top - a caterpillar fed off her leaves and planted it's seed in the White widow, where a moth escaped at cutting time.

Crazy ? That is nature !

Behind in the grow room are the new plants - have a glipmse in daytime.

Starting to get strong individuals.

Another week and I start that new topic.

Here are the pictures

post-10461-0-99458000-1343134955.jpg

post-10461-0-10118400-1343134981.jpg

post-10461-0-66821000-1343135001.jpg

• Like 2