Lights orientation question

Ivan

Hello,

I have a homebox xxl, now whit 2 600w Hydrofarm air cooled HPS, and plant to add one more in this days.. can anyone tell me the correct orientation for this setup,

o make a plan whit 2 options.

post-11110-0-33507400-1334060439.jpg

the hydrofarm air cooled are this model.

post-11110-0-81140400-1334060509.jpg

in the option #1 the air tubes are hard to install but i think the light work better...

thanks!

Ivan

yeh option 1 would be the more logical and efficient, tho i don't think option 2 will make you lose lots of light neither in the end you must be pretty close in the light amount everywhere ^^

Good luck man that sounds like some great room ^^

i also think option #1 is better for light, also.. the out holes for the 8'' extractor in the Homebox looks good for the option #1

this is a pic of the room today, only 2 600w ...

post-11110-0-45460700-1334074768.jpg

now in testing whit a mix of strains (most from GHSC)

• Like 1

I would definitely go for the option#2.

With 3x 600w you should setup it up so the ventilation goes as direct as possible, the option#1 will give you lots of corners in the ducting, it can slow down the outake and cause you heat problems...

Anyway, good luck!

Wonderful place! ;)

Take care

about vent i have two extractor, one the central in the pic move out the air in the Homebox is 1600m3 / hour, the second stay outside of the Homebox and only move the air inside the lamps 900m3/hour.

later i take a better illuminated pic to show the fans, in this type of setup the ducting corners also work bad?

Man when so many good growers agree with my original thought i'm proud to feel like i'm learning ;)

I would have said the exact same thing, #1 seems better as far as light coverage goes but the multiple bending you'll have to put your ducting through would seriously reduce the work capacity of your extractor...

Listen to those guys advice, go for #2 ;)

Peace!