Kalashnikova, First Grow, Soil

badcat

Hi, I am a pre-amateur first grower

5 feminised Kalashnikova strain seeds

But I just grow one plant :sorry:

MY GROW AREA AND ACCESSORIES

* 60 cm x 40 cm x 94 cm Grow Box Furniture (White)

* 8L pot

* 2 bulbs (Neon, L:52 cm, 55w, 6500K, 4650 Lumen, Total : 9300 Lumen) For Veg.

* 2 bulbs (Neon, L:52 cm, 55w, 2700K, 4800 Lumen, Total : 9600 Lumen) For Flow.

* Reflector

* Carbon Filter (180 m3/h)

* 12 cm Duct Fan (180 m3/h)

* 14 cm Circulation Ventilator Fan

* Advanced Nutrients (Grow, Micro, Bloom)

* Bio-Biz Light Mix Soil

* Sterile Perlite

I have NO pH meter, EC meter, or Huminity meter

I Trust my soil, water and nutrients

MY SOIL PARAMETRES (BIO-BIZZ LIGHT MIX)

- pH: 6.2

- EC: 1.2

MY WATER PARAMETRES

- pH: 6.8

- EC: 0.07

I want to mix to my 8L pot, 25% Perlite, 75% Soil

MY SCHEDULE

* 6 weeks Vegatative State (18/6 Light)

* 9 weks Flowering State (12/12 Light)

* Total 15 Weeks Seed to Harvest

FEEDING PLAN

Water per 2-3 days

(18/6 Light)

24-72 Hours Seed Germinating

0-2 Days Seed to Plant ( Just Water No Nutrients )

2-6 Days Plant Growing ( Just Water No Nutrients )

7-13 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

14-20 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

21-27 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

28-34 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

35-41 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

TOTAL 6 WEEKS VEGATATIVE STATE -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(12/12 Light)

0-6 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

7-13 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

14-20 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

21-27 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

28-34 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

35-41 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

42-48 Days ( 4 ml, 4 ml, 4 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

49-55 Days ( 2 ml, 2 ml, 2 ml ) (Grow, Micro, Bloom per 1 Liter )

56-62 Days ( Just Water No Nutrients )

DAY 63 is HARVEST DAY, 24 HOURS LIGHTS OFF

TOTAL 6 WEEKS FLOWERING STATE -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 Weeks Total Grow Period

18/6 and 12/12 Light Periods

1-1-1 Nutrients - Grow, Micro, Bloom

12 cm Duct Fan

12 cm Passive Ventilation Window

14 cm circulation ventilator

Water Per 2-3 days

What do you think about my grow plan? Please help me if I 'll make a mistake.

I am going to start when my seeds come,

And I share my little girl's pictures...

Hi, first of all good luck in yourfirst grow, i hope it will all go well :)

Second, the thing that i "don't like" in your plan is a 6 week vegged girl plus 9 weeks flowering under 2 neon, make sure that you will use the good technique, i think here you will need to use a lot of training to use your neon at there best, because neon don't have a lots of light penetration.

You should also add in your watering schedule some watering with only water do something like 2 or 3 watering with nutes, and one with only water, you should also add a little flush (or 3 if you wanna try the Greenhouse way ) during the flowering cycle it will only help your plants.

I would also take bigger than 8l pots for a 6 week veg 11L would be a minimum i think and 20L you would be safe and sure to have enough room ;)

That's about all i could say to give you my opinion, but i ain't no pro nore grow guru it's just a grower opinion ;)

have a good grow and keep us updated :D

• Like 1

Dear Dust,

My budget just for neon bulbs :fie: 9300 lumen is enough for one plant isn't it , (two bulbs) --

Metal Halide & HPS growing ( extra money for ballast, bulbs, cool tube reflector... ) maybe later.

Neons not hot, I can close bulbs to the plant near 3-5 cantimeters, its an advantage, isn't it.

Also, I am afraid my grow box's height just only 94 cantimeters. :fie:

Thanks.

Dear Dust,

I'll change the pot size,

and also 2-3 nutrients water, 1 just water, I think it will be a perfect watering schedule.

And last, yield is not important for me, healty plant, good taste... these are important...

Thank you for your opinions. Please don't leave me alone :fie:

yes man technically you have eough light to do a good grow, but make sure to be aware of all the techniques and choose the good one that will make you do the best plant ;)

You don't want a plant that will go to high, so look around the bending techniques i think they will be the one suiting you ;)

and as tok said PH meter in oil grow is the next thing you will add on your list to buy not very expensive, and usefull :rabbi:

• Like 1

Hi ! I am a beginner too and learned immediately that time lines are very vague, This is a living being you dealing with and there are so many factors that could stunt the normal grow schedule. Root development, nutrients, wrong soil ph etc. First of get a ph test kit. These come for a few bucks and will make sure the plants can feed off the nutrients the right way, plus you can check if salts build up later on and you have to flush by comparing the ph of the water that goes in with the ph values of the water down in the drainage of the pot. Bigger pots help A LOT. Watch your plants, they will tell you what they need. Be careful not too overwater them, The most common mistake, I did it, too. Use a stick to feel how deep the soil is watered. Before transplanting . water the plant 1 hour ahead, then you can get the whole soil and roots intact into the bigger pot. If it is too dry it will crumble away and the plants needs 3 days to 1 week to catch up with the growing schedule.

I would add more Bloom in the feeding during flower but I have no experience with your nutrients.

Good luck and best grow at least 2 plants till flowering, in case there goes something terribly wrong you can take the stronger one and plant the other somewhere outside or give it to a friend.. Good luck.

P.S. look for a wider pot because of the height issue try to get the plant bushy, ..

A nice adventure !

Success

GUANO is good for taste I was told..

Outgoing air goes from top.

Ingoing air comes from floor.

Carboon filter works outside as well as inside the tent/grow box/area. My filter will go outside the tent. You are going to be ok.

You are the best. Thank you my friend. Another question for you :) which grow box is correct design for air system???? :fie:

gbox.jpg

Don't waste your time with Kalash at all. I got 5 fem seeds too, there ended up being 3 diff pheno's. 2 are complete garbage and 1 is alright but doesnt even compare to most other strains. They look healthy and hardy but by week 5 you realize there doing much more. I went thru probly 600 clones before I picked the right ones to mother and it was all a waste of time. Don't get me wrong there alright, but dont compare to Super Silver Haze or others like that. I had 4 other people who received clones and we all concluded to put this strain to death.

Yeah badcat B could be a good solution, as a lot of other on that tab could be god too, as long as toka said, the ingoing is down and outgoing up the rest will depend the size of your plants and will evoluate with time ;)

We'll be following that anyway good luck ;)

• Like 1

Nice mini project!

But you have one more thing to do!! Cover that transparent box you are using, the last night shall not pass into the soil, or it will kill you roots when they will arrive on the walls. cover it with some black paint or whatever will make it dark ;)

Then you'll be ready to go

Waiting for your seed to come, keep us updated :)

Nice mini project!

But you have one more thing to do!! Cover that transparent box you are using, the last night shall not pass into the soil, or it will kill you roots when they will arrive on the walls. cover it with some black paint or whatever will make it dark ;)

Then you'll be ready to go

Waiting for your seed to come, keep us updated :)

Yes Dust, I know, I have to cover my pot. I'll be :superblue:

Dear Friends, I need some advice for choosing strain.

I have 2 fem. seeds of Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 ( im my hands already )

My order was shipped - 5 fem. seeds of Kalashnikova ( on the road, 16th April, Monday they come I think so )

I read about bending tecniques. About LST.

low-stress-training.jpg

My grow box you know.

38557950.jpg

Question is ;

1 - I will wait the Kalashnikova seeds, and grow normaly,

2 - I start to grow with Arjan's Ultra Haze #1, with LST tecniques,

3 - I will wait the Kalashnikova seeds, and grow LST.

What do you think about my friends. :fie:

My neon buls not heat, plant to bulb can be so close, 1-2 cantimeters, its an advantage.

HELP ME :comando:

i agree with tok in your room a scrog a or lst in circle like you showed would be nice, don't forget you need as much uniform canopy as possible as you have neons that don't have much penetration ;)

And between kalash and UH#1 as tok said ultra haze isn't the best choice for your little room, and for testing your setup :rabbi:

Any nice hybrid and indica would do the work with some little work in your room, it's up to your taste now ;)

have a good grow

• Like 1

If you want a haze take #3 that s the smallst. # 1 is a giant of 2 meters and branches... You can max out the height of your grow box much better than on your drawings with a Cool Tube-these LST look nice, but only in optimum conditions the outcome makes sense in yield. You could grow some Indica from 90 to 110 cm with a Cool tube and smaller pots.

OTH I have no idea what you want to do- put 6 plants in there or 1 ?

Bit confused. I would try tog row 3 or 4 in 6 or 2 in 11 litre pots and only cut the tops and bend some buds - or use 5 of the same kind and use a SCROG.

From seed you have 2 months to watch them in VEG. it doesn't make sense to put them into flower earlier, if you want a decent harvest.. so enough time to watch the growth of say 5 plants..

My 2 cents

• Like 1

these guys are giving you some great pointers :D

as a micro grower to another...scrog is the best option imho....the circle LST requires more space and isnt as neat as a scrog,u will have to be constantly adjusting the way u tie down the plant whereas with the screen u just fit em into a space n tie em down...this is just my opinion as i have tried to grow in a space nearly the same size as yours, you can still experiment and see what works best for you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...