Leaf borders up!! why is this?

growone

Hi, I'm in the middle of my first indoor grow and my plants looks great but sometimes there's one that have her border leaf up, making like a half pipe, I have read some thing about co2 and nutrients, I have only apply root stimulator hy-pro (but less than the suggested 5ml per litro, I mix 2ml x Ltr.) and always ph 6.0...why is this happening? Am I have to be worried or I'm just being paranoid? =)

Thanks so much for your help in advance and have a nice smoke!!

post-13652-0-28939000-1337597004.jpg

post-13652-0-05023800-1337597058.jpg

genetics maybe..nothing to worry about imo, don't save on nutes - they pay you back many times - some Guano GHS feedings or any PTK rich nute will do..

A GHS DUO Grow/Bloom/Ripen pack cost only around 20 Euro 1 kilo Guano 12 ..so next time you have some spare change get some nutes !

Add a good fan and blow them by night fresh air !

don't look too bad for the moment, how much are your temp and what distance from your lamp?

I think you can start giving them a little more nute too, they look a little pale, maybe it is just the color setting of the picture tho ;)

Keep us updated

Thanks for the answer mates! I'll let you a pic of my actual set up, the temp always rounds the 27 max and 22 minimun, always 25-6º c most of the time, humidity, I had to implement a plastic tapperware with water to help rise the lower 37% and max 56%. Water every two days (until draining under the container a couple of time). They are critical + (bigger, was two weeks outside first, awful weather), love cheese right (second bigger) and critical + the rest. The cat is for cheer them up $%&/(!

Thanks again!!

grow-setup.JPG

well temp sounds ok from what you say ;)

but anyway for the moment to me they look more like happy plant, even if a little hungry that sick plant ;)

Maybe get your lamp a little higher as i see you are not cool tubed, if the problem really worriesyou and you'll see if it goes down a little

Good for a 400w, with a 600w you would need a little more on seedling i think, but still it is a reasonable distance you have there ;)

When your plants will be all older and stronger you can go a little lower, but for the moment they are young this is enough i think

Well you know DKH, the humidity level round from 35-7% to 57-8%, but can it happens on those picks of 35 or 36% of humidity? the other day when it was about 37% I toss a wet tshirt in there to help rise it up and worked, but as the plants soil gets dry the more difficult is to keep the % high. I have come to realize that, when the humidity start to go down, near 35%, the plants actually need water...so I'm starting to think its some kind of 'signal' the water day is comming, I feed them every two or 3 days, when I see the soil dry, they look mostly good to me, theres one that have some spots, but I guees it's genetics, so she doesn't worry me at all...

Thanks for your help Mr. DKH!...have a good smoke!

Do you spray them or put water on the leaves when you water? it causes some marks like that too.

But like i said in first post too, they look hungry man, give her some food

strait from jorge cervantes grow bible:

leaf fringes that point up mean the leaf is tring to dissapate as much moisure as possable and is un able to do so. this can be caused by a toxic salt build up,lack of water, too much water or heat stress.

it could be a combo of any of those things to cause it.

my plants always do that the day after i water. no ill effects it goes away in a day

• Like 1

Could be lack of water, maybe, ph is 6.0, optimal I believe, but I feed them every 3 days, max. 4 days, when the soil seems dry at the top...humidity seems to be alright maybe low tendency, right now 44%...

great stuff anything from Jorge!