Hard times

Maranwe

Hi everyone!

I`m sorry that we haven´t been very active here for a while, but some of you might know that we`re fighting a battle...

Well, that battle was lost. Maranwe`s mom (Fingo`s mom in law) died the 19th. The day we finished the oil that Rick Simpson have been proclaiming. The sorrow of this loss hit us hard, we were too late...

Maranwe`s mom had been living with cancer for 15 years, and found comfort in our dear little plant, it gave her pain relief, laughs and a good appetite that helped her through this horrible ordeal.

She had faith in this oil, as did we, but alas, we were too late. Now as we plan the funeral, we also must reconcider what to do with the oil...

We will keep some for our own interests, but most of this will go to other cancer patients, that would be willing to try a "cure". We need to know if this could have helped, we realize that we were too late, but... What if it may help others?

This will be our quest from now on, let`s see if the oil actually helps, ´cause if it does... Then our little country sure would change their policy!

We`ll still keep on truckin´!

Hopefully we`ll see you guys at the cup, and hopefully, we`ve proved this oil works...

Love Fingolfin and Maranwe

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the loss of maranwe's mom.

I wish you the best of luck for the rest, may you help lot of people.

I hope that we will still see you around to share with us your results with the oil.

So sorry to hear for your loss, my condolences. I hope you will find that it help's others and you have luck with your mission.

I hope to see you both at this years Cup, I'l try not to be soo stoned this time :)

Good luck and see you in November

Peace

My condolences guys! Cancer is a terrible thing... I lost my father, and my uncle becouse of that terrible illness! I wish u good healt, and a lot of energy to keep on fighting against it! And maybe 1 day this plant sorts this problem forever!

Peace

im very sorry. the vicious c word.

as for oils as a med it is a deffinate that they help. i have met many people i search of a better treatment. cannabis is that treatment. i have meet a guy that was so close to death from kemo he looked like a skeleton. i got into a long discussion with him and he ended up useing cannabis as a last hope. to his suprize it really worked. it bought his apatite back and he was able to eat again and he gained 20 pounds. my moms best freind has ms and she uses mmj to help manage pain and to help sleep. i have a tore trapizious( a shoulder muscle) and i cant sleep through the night without smoking before bed.

i know our words wont bring peace but at very least this plant brought her some happyness in her final days

• Like 1