Sick baby - Help =)

zinger

so this has been going on since birth!!!

at first i had it running on hydro inside rockwool... then 2weeks into veg i transplanted to soil keeping the rockwool intact and roots.

its been 2-3 weeks since transplant and its been growing big and well but with all new grow comes this inside curling - as i said, its been going on since birth, and at younger stages it was also curled up but managed to uncurl once there was new grow again ... i fimmed it and it grew after it also fast but the same curling problem

first 2-3 weeks of life was on 150mh and now switched to 600hps - feeding with advanced nutes 1/4 strenght. and i have to add that i have a hydo trainwreck next to it, that is and has been in the same condition she was(temp. ventilation...) but is completly heatlhy!

hereare some pics

2s9asmd.jpg

vhco5d.jpg

2e2kl0w.jpg

2ccow0m.jpg

oh yeh and there is no change in color, no yellowing, its green, its just curled up and the lower side color shows.. its a bit crispy but no burns anywhere...

What strain is it? it looks strange if it's going since birth maybe it's a genetic ptoblem, i see that a few leaves are not curled, did they uncurl or were born like that?

Now i ain' a hydro grower, so maybe in hydro you can get some kind of fungus or i don't know something ^^ The hydro growers will tell.

Give us your temps, humidity and distance from the lamp too it might help

Good luck man

15im0z.jpg

she is a Fruity Tai

i dont think its climate problem , since iv been growing this trainwreck right next to it also since birth... no problems on it at all!

difference is trainwreck is in hydro, this one is in soil - was in hydro at birth tho.

Hey Tokage!

Umm, as I said, after 2weeks of birth i switched it from Hydro to Soil... so she is in soil for the past 3 or so weeks :)

i dont have mesurment for air temp or humidity of room, but i have a 12v fan blowing directly on it and as i said it has a cool breath on the top when i put my hand...

regarding humidity, im guessing since i have grow space inside a cupboard outside on the balcony, and the cupboard door is always open, so I have the same humidity as my weather here in the city which is between 40-60%

iv grew a white rhino before under same condition and it turned out great, currently growing a trainwreck on hydro also next to it under same conditions, she is also healthy...

but im guessing its also heat/humdity and that the trainwreck and white rhino are just tough strains... making me beleive that this fruity thai maybe requires extra attention on the atmosphere level.... hoping to take clones tonite and flower early and see how its going to look... not sure wat else to do other then the fan blowing right at....

oh for sure !

cheers will update with pictures in a few days, im sprinkling some distilled water on it and i have the fan blowing right at it gunna see how it reacts in a few days... got it way far from the light bulbs

Um, just my 2penny's worth but i read that your fan is blowing right at them.... don't have it blowing at them it just pushes the heat on ya girls. below the light but above the plants is best, if you can get a smaller fan (pc fan is ideal) and have that blowing just above the container height to give the undergrowth air movement. but it does look like a heat problem maybe but i'm not that experienced like i said just my 2p's worth

Peace

wow i think i know wats wrong!!

So iv been looking at pics of root rot and since this one is in soil i dissmised it, but then remembered, it was hydro, and when i transplanted i moved it with the rockwool... so wat could be happening is that the rockwool inside the soil might be get rotted ? anyway i can find out without causing stress or problems ? I have a big feeling its a root rot and all the pics on root rot suggest so !

cheers.

I don't like rockowool for that reason ^^ It always become green, and i always have the feeling it's not clean..i don't what's for real ^^

To check your inside ball of root without stressing them will be hard. Normally if the roots have grown you should see them by pulling your soil out of the pots and they should be on the border. but careful be gentle with her ;)

Yes if you're roots are really damaged it can slow down the development of the plant. try to pull a little the side of your pots when the soil will be dry, you should see between the pot and the soil if the roots are growing healthy. Like i said you can still put the all soil block out very carefully and check, but be very carefull.

But as your plant as kept growing since her problem i think she will still flower maybe not at her best.

I believe there are some cleaning product for the roots when you have this kind of problems, IF it's a root problem, but i don't know which one sorry.

I'm sure someone will ;)

edit , hydrogen peroxide lol ;) This should help try and get rid of your root rot you are experiencing if i read the post correctly. Good luck man im sure there are other guy's more knowledgeable than me who can help you out.

1. What Does Hydrogen Peroxide do?

H2O2 is an unstable molecule, when it breaks down a single oxygen atom and a molecule of water is released. This oxygen atom is extremely reactive and will attach itself to either another O- atom forming a stable Oxygen molecule or attack a nearby organic molecule. Both the stable and O- forms will increase the level of dissolved oxygen. This is the method by which H2O2 is beneficial. Pretreating the water supply with H2O2 will drive out the Chlorine many cities use to sterilize it. This will also degrade any pesticides or herbicides that might be present as well as any other organic matter. Well water can be high in methane and organic sulfates, both of which H2O2 will remove. Many disease causing organisms and spores are killed by Oxygen, the free Oxygen H2O2 releases is extremely effective at this. H2O2 will help eliminate existing infections and will help prevent future ones. It is also useful for suppressing algae growth. The free Oxygen atom will destroy dead organic material (i.e, leaves roots) in the system preventing them from rotting and spreading diseases.

http://www.quickgrow...rticulture.html

http://www.rollitup....vs-organic.html

http://www.420magazi...t-root-rot.html

http://forum.grassci...n-peroxide.html