Is this a Mag def ?

Maffro

post-3111-0-28164100-1339420158.jpg

just been up to see the plants and only one Hollands hope looks like this. They havent had any feeds for 2 weeks but its been raining alot so it could be a over watering problem ?

Any ideas let me know

Thank you

• Like 2

I'd say like rom she looks pretty happy and no major def it seems, if they haven't been fed in 2 weeks, makesure to give her some nutes to get her nice color back everywhere ;)

Have a good grow man

yes of course, if it has rained a lot, it has done at my place too, this past 2 week i think i've watered only once or twice because of the rain :rabbi:

And yeah, it's my first outdoor crop but it's what i do, wait for 2 days of real hard sun, or 3 days of good weather to water them. don't know how yours are but i guess must be pretty much the same :)

• 4 months later...

wettest summer in uk for 250 years, at one point i thought i might need to build an Ark xD.

Your outdoor grows have done remarkably well even throught this washout of a summer, hat of to you maff :D

I am also looking forwards to next years Auto Olympics, Where (fingers crossed) we will see a lot more sun.

Peace

Lams

• 4 weeks later...