Whats crackin ya'll!! Lofty greeting from the high "high" elevations of Montana!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to the Green House Seed Company for all you've done for all of us!!! I wish i could sample your goods but i am stuck with my limited strains thanx to this damned undemocratic democracy of the good ol' USA.....love my country but ....DAMN! Might have to pull up roots and move overseas!! Sure would miss the DANK outdoor this Cool Montana mountain air grows!!! Nothing better than a Mountain High "High" Im telling you....some of the most amazing Sativa's are cultivated in these mountains....wish they could have room to grow.

Welcome on SH forum man, maybe someday you'll finally get the chance to try them :)

Doesn't attitude send GH seeds to usa?

Anyway if you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you.

If you just wanna share your mood join the chat and find a friendly soul ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum

see ya online :bye:

Big ups to all of you for such warm and blessed greetings! It never ceases to amaze how strongly our beliefs and love for this plant draw us all together!! Strength and Unity!!!!!

Yes it is true Attitude seeds are around but it can still be quit a challenge to get "true" seeds as most of our genetics in this state come from the "caregivers" who unfortunately for the most part arent concerned with the true quality of ganja, but more with the production value and THC explosion.

Clones reign supreme in these lands and i really do believe that while cloning has its place, it is genetically degrading the strains with age. True "medicinal" should be grown in soil and organically from seed to truly unlock this amazing plants true potential. Or at least that is my humble opinion.

I will be more than happy to help keep the forum updated on the "fight" and new strains i find locally. Currently my state is in a huge battle against "the Man" to try and keep our relaxed laws and viewpoints on herb but the damn Govt. always steps in to rue the day!!!

Jah Blessings to you all

• Like 2