To the more experienced smugglers.

BillBong

Hello there,

I come here with a question about smuggling cannabis. Is it posible for a normal sized man to swollow up to 60 grams+/- of buds wrapped in plastic/condoms without the product taking any harm or the product ending up tasting like shit?

You could always grind the bud first, in order to make it more manageable. Then I would suggest if you really want to go through with it, lots of small 2-5g double balloon( condoms have spermicide or lube which can taint the product) wrapped packages I would recommend dipping packets in honey (Or similar) to make them easy to swallow. Also try to swallow when stomach is empty to avoid early toilet breaks en route, good tip is to try to eat in flight meal this helps with cabin crews who have been told to watch for non-eaters by customs looking for proper smugglers mules. Avoid hot drinks though until packages have been retrieved as the heat affects the wrapping possibly allowing seepage into the packet, which then will cause the weed to taste like shit. finally upon arrival back home take mild laxative let nature take its course and happy hunting. good luck bro .Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I come here with a question about smuggling cannabis. Is it posible for a normal sized man to swollow up to 60 grams+/- of buds wrapped in plastic/condoms without the product taking any harm or the product ending up tasting like shit?

Are you loopy or what..swallowing 60 grams (marijuana of all things) is very crazy. Dude - use your brain. Think about it. Their is many ways to get your medicine to its destination for patient use. Swallowing is not one of of them.

If you can't "Think About It" My suggestion is - you shouldn't do it.

exactly !

marihuana is just matter of fact way too light to swallow. It won't go down the same speed as those special made packages of top quality hashish in morocco. Instead it might get stuck and kill you in a few minutes. So I hope you forgot that crazy idea.

• 1 month later...