GHS Hazes FIM/SCROG on COCO

atrox

ok last update for this year, :D

hazes are tomorrow exact 21 days in flower.

lookin awesome....the slh smells like a true lemon if touched, one very extreme, the others slightly...

other side gets massive, i really believe its the nl5 x haze x mist, but we'll see...

Now without any long explanations or someting, PARTY HARD !! HAPPY NEW YEAR !! hahaha

see you next year hopefully back here all, and i expect something huge happening.... ;)

world-peace

post-14547-0-32030000-1356823454.jpg

post-14547-0-86406400-1356823456.jpg

post-14547-0-29698700-1356823460.jpg

post-14547-0-58135800-1356823462.jpg

• Like 1

hope you'll make a nice party too man :) Those ladies are very promising, the internoeds seem very short between the bud site should make some nice lolipops :D

Thanks for that last news of the year ;)

Have a good grow

The smell is already mindblowing guys, I loce the haze flower smell !

In the chat we came along an interesting topic, female flowers with building balls... HERMIE you all shout... must not.

If you for example have never seen a male flower in real life you can quick rate this hermie:

post-14547-0-70245900-1357356909.jpg

I removed many of them in the past years but believe me, they are female, 100%.

Another example:

post-14547-0-28127100-1357356993.jpg

white balls, lookin very dangerous but again, 100% regular.

On some strains i saw it very extreme on some they dont appear... Please dont let them trick you :D

peace

hey man those are on on a current strain you're growing or from previous grow?

It hapened to me a few times to see a pair or 2 grow on some girls but same as you i pull them and nothing more happens :)

I don't even call those balls but bananas they are far from looking like male flowers for sure but lots of people are really scared to get those, on those girls you seemed to have a pretty nice amount of them tho never had that much or maybe once.. don't remember lol

It is the present grow. From the nl5-haze. I am pretty sure now that it can never be the nevilles :D

This plants are flowering like mad. I sure keep an eye, or better a cam on them.

All 3 plants of those do that, lets see what happens next days.

peace

damn all 3 that sucks a little more to keep an eye on it, hope you'll manage to pull them all away and not affect other girls, you could give them a shower flush to desactivate all the opened one already.. hmm well no in a SCROG it's gonna be hard to take them to the shower lololol

Well you only got your eyes and camera then maybe a mister.. good luck man ;)

I am on a hermie para trip, looking like mine on the Damnesia results one billion seeds , nearly half of them ripe..damn - Look very close, once you see 1 seed act up, but these are tried feminized strains. Beware of the Cup seeds..I am the second guy to get seed infested plants - the othe was a white strwaberry skunk - 5 plants cut down in full flower. I cut 2 from 5 and one looks good even though it is seeded mother - enough to grow a large garden full of weed..lol

So be extra careful not to put the Haze next to the Cup seeds - Money Maker ß Wel that is around for a good while, so not THat much of a risky biz.

Good luck and if in doubt cut the banana out, open sacks means it is too late...

another one, every branch has its hidden switchflowers, that looks like a male flower + hairs, so weird

last pic to this topic is the true evidence that they were harmfull, yellow powder out a female plant ? thx thats it, all 3 are history, forget the right side. RIP fckn hermies.

Its my first problem with this ever. I never stressed or treated a plant to transform. And now a whole strain? hehehe

post-14547-0-53065300-1357411078.jpg

post-14547-0-68536500-1357417577.jpg

• Like 1

yeah sucks, and what sucks even more is that we don't know what strain it is in the end, perhaps the SCrog was stressful enough for that strain to hermie.. anyway sucks they looked so good! So you cut them all for sure? no way to pull them all?

Thx Tokage, yeah i think life goes on. Just try to keep my focus and rate it "bad luck".

3 seeds germinated, 3 plants, 3 hermies, 2 Seeds left so if someone wants to try contact me :D seriously...

Only really bad thing is and i have to agree with dust is : We dont know exactly what strain... When no one made a mistake it was Nevilles, but NL5 Haze Mist was in that order too.

And the look was so not Nevilles....additional to that i saw some reviews from kali mist growers that ran into similar probs.

To rehab from this shock i started new seeds yesterday.

2x the Doc

2x super crit

2x OG rascal white urkle

...all opened shell, tomorrow to rockwool.

AND THIS TIME I DIDNT MIX SEEDS 4 SURE , got every strain seperately out the kitchen in the labled tanks. No room for pothead mistakes :D

peace

ps: if i mention no breeder its always GHS, :D

sry dust overread the lil question. believe me, no way to pull all. every damn top was more or less "infected" !

• Like 2

Oh bro, what a loss ad I thought I got it bad with 1 seeded Damnesia and another cut down a bit too early because of the Hermies. I can still smoke them and did not have such a lot of work with a ScroG. Maybe they don't take LST that well ? I blame it on the weather, too. In spring, sumer autumn i had not a single seed but the last 2 strains already produced a couple seeds - not too much; but still.

I had the same reflex - start with fresh seeds and ordered 2 Indica Mixes Colo odes + 3 Super crit Autos..lol 2 Trainwreck, Church + Lemon Skunk plus 3 White strains Cheese + A.M.S. LOL

Really hope the damage is kept at bay now. Hermies usually stick to the plant they grow on it seems..?

You'll get over it ...

Yeah Bam thats what i read to, most hermies just self polinate because of very low potency of the male flowers.

But every day you touch around and before you know you can make them by a touch pregnant. Thats what i am a bit afraid of.

But however it cant be turned back, deal with what u got is my parole...

peace