Live CANNAFEST 2012 Prague, Czech Republic.

Mr.X

Yes he comeback to smoke and develop this jajajajjajajajajja!!! loock Franco in good company!!

:brunette:

gallery_8644_615_272534.jpg

Franco has a lucky smile on his face :P. Thanks again Mr X your a great friend how make me smile everyday whit your amazing work ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Nice selection bro. thanks for share them whit us ;)! Have a Q to you Mr X, are you gonna do a similar on the HTCC ?? Can be cool for the hunters how dont can go ;). Thanks again for your great work :D

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Nice selection bro. thanks for share them whit us ;)! Have a Q to you Mr X, are you gonna do a similar on the HTCC ?? Can be cool for the hunters how dont can go ;). Thanks again for your great work :D

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

GREAT pictures and thanks for sharing

Jimmy excellent request its the only way i shall be able to see the real show hopefully next year we plans to go

YES!!! of course I will go there one week full to do the live!! so don´t miss well be really great!!! hope everyboddy help us to make the best live ever from AMS!!

:fans:

Thanks for the comments!! ;)

amazing pics from Mr.X as usual, what a great EXPO this was!!!!!

Prague is the new Amsterdam of the East. No doubt.

We had a really great time, smoked some fine herbs and dabs, and met many cool growers.

Now 3 days left to prepare for the 25th High Times Cannabis Cup in the Dam!

BE THERE!!!!!!!!

peace, love & THC

• Like 6

YES!!! of course I will go there one week full to do the live!! so don´t miss well be really great!!! hope everyboddy help us to make the best live ever from AMS!!

:fans:

Thanks for the comments!! ;)

Awesome bro very good news :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1