Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Registration Thread

Dust

I would like to register my interest?? Do i wait to hear from a Mod?? Ive got 'wild' hopes for this element of the world cup competition!!!

Yes it still time of course welcome in the cup i contact you in PM ;)

• Like 1

Hello.

If the possibility is still there, i would like to registrate for the cup. I've never tried this before, and also this is my second growth.

How do i do?

Srry for some bad english. Hope to take som pretty pictures instead ;)

Ill be ready to plant in a few weeks..

Hello.

If the possibility is still there, i would like to registrate for the cup. I've never tried this before, and also this is my second growth.

How do i do?

Srry for some bad english. Hope to take som pretty pictures instead ;)

Ill be ready to plant in a few weeks..

Yes there is still a possibility ;) I send you a PM welcome in the cup

i'm out of bed now :P :P haha thanks chronic grower ;) ;)

where can I sign in for this I´d like to compete since there is some space left in my growroom I would appreciate it being part off the contest Dust can you help me out man can't find any other registration feeds.

Welcome in the cup man ;) well well you won't find another thread as it is the only one for the cup ;):P as it's all written in the rules :keeporder:;)

I send you all the datas in PM man hope that you will give us some nice show :)

i'm out of bed now :P :P haha thanks chronic grower ;) ;)

Welcome in the cup man ;) well well you won't find another thread as it is the only one for the cup ;):P as it's all written in the rules :keeporder:;)

I send you all the datas in PM man hope that you will give us some nice show :)

You can count on me dust, I will show a full report for you guys, and thanks for maintaining this beautyfull website and forum.

i would like to enter this competition as well and show you guys a full journal of this grow. if that's still possible? i hope there is still room?

yes of course, welcome in the cup i send you the PM ;)