Vertox

Vertox`s Outdoor Kalashnikova Auto Roofgarden!

13 posts in this topic

best of luck man :) i'll be wiing to see what will happen over here, i hope only good things ^^

Welcome to the contest man.

Good luck with those auto.

Cheers.

So Guys normaly i planned to be out since 2 Weeks and be growing but Wether didnt let me at all :(

One Lemonskunk i had allready outdoors got rotten Roots and this in the Ground.. So u can imagine that its very Wet here and cause of that i didt go for the Seedlings jet.

Today i got the first day Sun back and hope it will go on like that.

But all problems thoug be sure i want let u down and get started as soon as im possible :)

Greezz

damn yeah outdoor season is really crap in someplaces of the world this year, sad to hear you are one of them ^^ but i am too lol only been raining and cold almost all time.. hope it changes soon good luck man

ya i saw that coming and thought the auto cup is perfect i can wait till the best Months and then get them out :D

At lest i got a good test inside :)

Best of luck to you buddy.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Thanks a lot Jimmy :)

Im really sorry i didnt start jet and let this Thread rott here :/

Right now im getting the second 5 Seedlings in Germination cause the first 5 didnt made it throu the hard rains and Winds in the past week sadly.

But i wont give up this year every season is growable :santaclaus:

So be prepared

Hey man :) Good luck with the grow :) Will pull a seat when they get going :)

Thx gonzo :)

im honored of the ppl here even not started jet :P

Well guys its near winter and finally i find time to post here what was going on.

I am really sad i have to tell u i cant deliver anything..

I was able to grow them u till ca 80cm and than we had 2 weegs of rain and icerain and they didnt make it throu pretty all of em where rotten afterwards so i had to clean them out to not affect the other plants.

All of that was a big time fail from my side i had to work pretty every day out of my house and only was home once a week so i got screwed over..

but never settle down im planning allready for something crazy next year so stay tuned guys youll se how i rule the roof ;)

cheers guys glad to have some time to be back here again :)

1 person likes this

well too bad they couldn't make it!! Damn mother nature isn't always making it easy for us. But well for sure i'll be around next year to see your crazy project ;)

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks