hehehe, the pit is 8x8 at the moment and still going out 4 is as deep as I will go though, Cheers Tastynugz.

Nice brother! Just trying to save you some trial and error lol. Sounds damn sure like a plan tho man! I'm anxious to see the outcome!

41Days From Seed

Day 21 Veg

Back To THRIVING!

So since the last update I transplanted the plants from 1 gallon grow bags, to 3 gallon fabric pots!

That last wek in the grow bags they seemed to be having some issues which I couldn't quite put a finger on, so I tried a few different things to correct what seemed to be the issue, but nothing seemed to resolve the issue of some leaves slowly yellowing interveinally.

Once I got a look at the root balls I became sure that the plants just need to be transplanted, and that's even more evident now that they are very much thriving!

I plan on finishing in these tall 3 gallon pots, so I'm DONE with transplanting! From this point forward I'll be training the plant for maybe 2-3 more weeks! By training I mean continually super cropping the plants until all the canopies are where I'd like them to be!

Once I'm about a week out from that point, I'll switch out my lights and throw the 600w in the tent!

The pics that follow are labled as they are.

The girls are very happy right now.

Temps go from 73-88F thruought the night and day, and the humidity is staying between 40-60%, so I think we're prtty optimal at the moment! And The GHS Bubba Kush that has been deformed since day one is growing more regular leaves since I've stripped and FIM'd it, but it's also growing more deformed leaves...

I'll keep FIMing and training this plant until decides what it wants to do!

I think it's gonna make a comback tho!

I have HIGH hopes!

Bless

post-26357-0-33422100-1371595123.jpg

post-26357-0-37515100-1371595132.jpg

post-26357-0-10047500-1371595147.jpg

thanks for the news man girls have had a very nice growth can be easily seen in the 1 week comparison :)

Good to hear you solved your yellowing with the repotting, those babies are hungry babies ^^ and the growth is still looking very nice

Have a good grow keep us updated

• Like 1

Sup nat'l it's your boy reef from riu :) RIU is down so a good excuse to come and catch up on your thread... looking good... told you you'd like the ace -- you'll wish you got more :) Your plants are all looking really good though they all look like they'd like a little more N :) maybe it's just the lighting... i like to keep mine deep, luxurious green in veg especially right before hitting flower so you know they're ready for the stretch otherwise you end up battling yellowing pretty quick :)

• Like 2

Wassup bossdog!

I'm over here trying all sorts of new things lol, so we'll see how this grow turns out lol.

Just gave them a cocnut water foliar spray and I'm waiting to see how they take to it!

I've done all kinda foliars this run so far haha, as well as super cropping this batch!

About to try some aspirin with the next one!

But yeah I like em a little more green too brother!

I snap the pics unter 4 6500k lights, so it could be the lighting somewhat, but what you see is what you get pretty much!

Also, remember the last crop? Well these are bigger than those size wise already lol.

It's amazing what just a little veg time will do haha. Tho I will try 12/12 from seed again forsure :cool:

That last batch was so small how could they not be bigger :) You did good with what you had though... as for the dark green it's all in the in ground nutes... and other than when you first transplant them in you never really have to worry about burning/overdoing it :) This batch should run out of N before the end of flower at least this time since I went back to original formula super soil and no high N/P guano pellets that take months to break down :)

That last batch was so small how could they not be bigger :) You did good with what you had though... as for the dark green it's all in the in ground nutes... and other than when you first transplant them in you never really have to worry about burning/overdoing it :) This batch should run out of N before the end of flower at least this time since I went back to original formula super soil and no high N/P guano pellets that take months to break down :)

True that lol. They were small in stature but that floral production was marvelous you gotta admit! That's why I'm so excited about this run.

Everything has been upgraded even my knowledge base!

And I feel you about the Dark Green for sure boss. I added Alfalfa as well as Fox Farms 10-7-7 ocean mix(the FFOF mix), so I feel like the N is there for sure, so it's all on the plants you know?! There's also the 3-4-6 Tomato tone in there for N, but we'll see! I think this are about to take off right now!

Ths soil was sorta hot I think as I only gave the Alfalfa and FFOF 10-7-7 mix like two weeks to cycle before potting up...

I saw that you had a batch of super soil cooking, so don't make the mistake and think that two weeks is fine! Go 4weeks to be sure, and 3 if you feel like gambling lol!

But we'll see brother!

One things for sure, they are in full out veg right now!

I'm stressing them hoping to be impressed in the end!

I think you should do a thread over here :cool: .

The world needs to see how you operate! Or throw some pics of over here on my thread. Esp of some Ace of Spades.

How many different phenos have you come across?

PS, MountainKush's soil mix is the same as mine and you see how deep green his is!

Back from the trip! This bay got BIG in the past 4 days, it was growing into the light haha! it's heat stressed (looks sad right now) and I cut off a part of a completely burned leaf. But the size is stellar bro i'm super surprised with it. Going to have to 2x the light soon!

edit:I'll probably have to transplant sometime soon too. plants are looking awesome by the way!

Yeahhh buddy! And that's NICE to hear and good to see that everything is doing well!

You should be seeing preflowers here in the next couple weeks. My Ace of Spades has shown female so they should all be showing soon!

I think the GDP is a female and my Bay is a male! Hopefully! If it is, I think I'm gonna let it hook up with the Blueberry Headband!

What you think?! Damn good to see yours looking good after you had to step away tho! Looking good for a first grow!

And yes, it should be ready to transplant already! Got a few more smart pots if you wanna use one.

I think you should you one given the density of the soil.

Day24 Veg.

Day 44 From Seed.

Just gave the gang an aspirin foliar last night and they LOVED it!

And My deformed GHS Bubba Kush is slowly but surely making a turn around! Still working on her tho, as she's still giving me some deformed leaves.

post-26357-0-53786800-1371840130.jpg

post-26357-0-77433900-1371840166.jpg

• Like 1

Your growroom are looking amazing buddy. Love when I see clean grow rooms. Best of luck on the flowering stage.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Thanks brother! We've got to keep it clean right!

Looking forward to flowering! First I gotta line the canopies up!

Everything is taking form though for sure!

Bless brother

very nice healthy green man on those ladies :) And good to hear they loved the aspirin spray ^^ but now they are becomig poisonous because the pharma put something in it that activates only when you spray it on cannabis leaves and your plant autodestroy themselves in 10s!!!!! ....haha kidding ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• Like 1

very nice healthy green man on those ladies :) And good to hear they loved the aspirin spray ^^ but now they are becomig poisonous because the pharma put something in it that activates only when you spray it on cannabis leaves and your plant autodestroy themselves in 10s!!!!! ....haha kidding ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

haha thx :) & will do brother!

• Like 1

Man that second picture with the light on is awesome smile.png I love that green colour with all the tops, lovely stuff smile.png Your room looks well tended wink.png

Keep up the good work dude smile.png Like Dust said, enjoy that flower time smile.png

Thanks brother! I do my best to do as much as I can for them, while leaving them alone as much as I can haha!

Gonna supercrop & veg them for 2 more weeks tho, and then flip them flower :cool:

Thanks brother! I do my best to do as much as I can for them, while leaving them alone as much as I can haha!

Gonna supercrop & veg them for 2 more weeks tho, and then flip them flower :cool:

I know what you mean :) Its hard to leave them but also you don't want to neglect them :) Longer veg and supercrop means one thing.....

.....HUGE buds! :)

Day25 Veg.

45Days From Seed.

So today was a watering day, so I gave each plant a gallon of water(plain water of course).

I also super cropped them a bit more.

I should also add that it's getting increasingly harder to bend the stems to super crop them, as the plant are really starting to toughen up from repairing themselves.

It was so hard to bend the stems that I think this may be the last time I'm able to super crop most of these branches during veg.

All I want is an even canopy on each plant that I don't have to support with stakes!

Just a few weeks from flowering time!

But this is before super cropping:

post-26357-0-63931400-1371859716.jpg

And after super cropping:

post-26357-0-36494500-1371950039.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good brother :cool:

Bay 11 is a Sativa strain but somehow it looks like you may have an indy dominant, or less sativa dominant pheno! Got some thick leaves over there!

But have your nodes started spacing out any tho? Or are they still as tight?

I could imagine it being a little tough for you to supercrop due to that.

I'm also gonna drop the 600w HPS in on the girls today I think :) They're getting too big too fast even with this super cropping!