Pretty :) As in Jorges diamonds? lol

Ahhh, it's Dinafem Blue Widow that I harvest at the beginning of March :)

Taste of this strain is 120% blueberries! The high wasn't as potent as the White Widow but the smoke was very enjoyable.

Would be a nice daytime smoke. It's a nice light, kind airy buzz :)

• Like 1

NICEEE! That White Widow is like 10x white than the White Widow I grew and my oh my how I miss my Critical Jack!

And that Alien OG is too legit! About to roll sum up :) Can't wait for you to get that flash and that macro!

Bro'sef.

Just finished the exhaust part today. I let the "great stuff" (gap filler, etc) sit and it hardened up. I now have a sealed exhaust going out of the room completely. No extra heat coming in. I only wish I could run the fan not in that room - but for now it'l have to do.

Tomorrow is the building phase. I got some scrap wood laying around. Going to make that veg box mayne!

I know you keep getting on my tits about pics. It'll come soon enough. I'm just lazy..

We also grew out some WW last season, but I was dissapointed in the quality of the strain. The review said it looks like someone sprinkled white dust over the plant, but at harvest time there wasn't much more crystals than any other plant. The lemon skunk had way more crystals.

I currently have a BW seedling in the germ box (pc grow case) and is super amped to taste her. We made some fem beans from the plant last year and the samples we had was very good. Can't remember the taste of the bw cause we sampled so many strains.

Bro'sef.

Just finished the exhaust part today. I let the "great stuff" (gap filler, etc) sit and it hardened up. I now have a sealed exhaust going out of the room completely. No extra heat coming in. I only wish I could run the fan not in that room - but for now it'l have to do.

Tomorrow is the building phase. I got some scrap wood laying around. Going to make that veg box mayne!

I know you keep getting on my tits about pics. It'll come soon enough. I'm just lazy..

post-29442-0-33435700-1374284980.jpg

Bay 11 , on Monday!!

Hell yes! And no babies allowed sign too! NICE! I got a really sativa dominant bay pheno, that never really had and leaves, and my bro MountainKush on the thread is also growing a Bay 11, so you'll have a lot of chances to see it before yours finished! Supposedly it's come KILLER tho! Did a lot of reading on it!

Monkey off your back now haha, carry on! Good luck tho man! If you have them under CFLs right now, make sure they're no further than 2 inches away from the plants at all time. That'll help you keep the short and squat! Thanks for sharing bossman!

We also grew out some WW last season, but I was dissapointed in the quality of the strain. The review said it looks like someone sprinkled white dust over the plant, but at harvest time there wasn't much more crystals than any other plant. The lemon skunk had way more crystals.

I currently have a BW seedling in the germ box (pc grow case) and is super amped to taste her. We made some fem beans from the plant last year and the samples we had was very good. Can't remember the taste of the bw cause we sampled so many strains.

Too bad about that WW brother! Try Seedsman White Widow if you get the chance :) It's a sativa dominant WW that's pretty frosty and super strong!

I grew 4 of them out so far and have a couple more of the beans left! But so far all 4 plants turned out VERY DANK and we're as strong as anything I've EVER had!

And my oh my, if you get the blueberry dominant pheno, you'll be in HEAVEN because it taste 110% like blueberries and it's frostier than the normal white widow!

Good luck with that brother! Quick note, It's a pretty N heavy plant! Needs more and more it seemd :) I'll be growing different strain until I find maybe 8-10 strains that I wanna run at all times and work with! I'm probably a year or so from being at that point!

International you sure does have lots of dank delicious looking nugs that makes my mouth water.

Thanks brother! I absolutely LOVE good weed :) Wouldn't wanna ever do without it!

Organics really help a lot with the finishing taste!

A bro just told me that the Jack Herer from above that I grew may have been his favorite smoke of all time.

It was def. in my top 5 of all time!

But cheers again brother!

Gotta love good meds.

Day73 From Seed.

Day 14 Flower(Completion of Wk2 Flower!!!)

Featuring the T.H. Seeds Darkstar (feminized seed)

So, today marks the completion of 2 weeks since I flipped to 12/12! Everything is growing noticeably everyday which is cool to witness.

Today was a nutritional ACT day today(short brew from OP). Next week with be regular microbial teas with only vermicompost and molasses..

Also did some more bends on all of the plants. I told myself I wouldn't do it anymore like 3-4 times now, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do :)

Now about the Darkstar, the smell currently is just skunk. Nothing other than that comes to mind right now.

As far as growth is concerned, this plant is one of the more vigorous growing and larger plants in the tent :)

In terms of pistil development, its probably somewhere in the middle of the bunch.

Overall it's been a pleasure to far! Very much looking forward to a taste of this "2013 HighTimes earths strongest strain" Purple Kush hybrid!

Another couple months for that!

Cheers world

post-26357-0-24812900-1374355242.jpg

post-26357-0-52784600-1374355250.jpg

post-26357-0-74807600-1374355257.jpg

post-26357-0-17228000-1374355265.jpg

• Like 1

IG, the WW I grew was from Seedsman. But like you said its a heavy N feeder and I did not feed it to its potencial. I gave all the same amount of nutes. I also have their BW in the cab veging till season so blueberrie here I come. LoL.

Now back to your plants. You sure have a nice way of describing your plants. I can almost smell them myself. Hahahahaha

Looking forward to seeing them in the Plant/Bud of the month contest and also looking forward to the flowering part so that I can see where I went wrong. I have 1 more WW bean left. Will pop thatin the new season. I just love this part of the plant as the pistils start to develop.

Mmmmmmmm, yum yum

• Like 1

Thanks Petey lad!

With growing I go organic, so it's hard to force feed the plants specific nutrients, so I brew aerated compost tea every other week, that are full of now microbially solubilized organic nutes and various beneficial soil micro-organisms!

Its like there comes a point when it seems that the plants will effectively reject the organic N i try to feed. Reason being, in organic the plants choose the nutrients they need by excreting exudates which signal that. But it's cool tho becuase the leaves usually all turn nice colors!

But my Seedsman White Widow I thought was one of the most stable an easiet strains to grow. It wasn't a very heavy N feeder tho. I meant that the Blue Widow from Dinafem was :) But the White Widow was one that did A LOT of swelling up towards the final days of week 10 flowering. I pull the first one a little early and it never reached it's full potention budwise, so make sure you let this next one go until it's completely done growing!

And OMG are you gonna love that Bluw Widow man. I'm anxious to see how this Blueberry Sour OG that I'm growing now stacks up to up!

And I'm getting pretty excited man! A little more and more everyday. It's crazy! The changes are so obviously noticable everyday!

Cheers tho my brother! What I need to get it some genetics from The Motherland! Some Swazi...Malawi...You know of any cannabis genetics that come from Angola?

I'm African American, but my ppl were stolen from Angola a long long time ago!

So far I've found some Angolan Red! Heard anything about it?

Day74 From Seed.

Day 15 Flower(The start of Wk3 Flower!!!)

Featuring the Humboldt Seed Organization Blueberry Headband (feminzed seed)

And today marks the start of the 3rd week of flowering!

Regarding the Blueberry Headband, it's very clear that it's a blueberry strain of some sorta already! This because the bud sites already smell like little blueberries themselves :)

No Kush aroma or skunk aromas whatsoever, just a sweet blueberry scent coming from these flowers.

This plant also seems to be using up Nitrogen faster than it's being made available in the soil, given the fact the the older fan leaves are somewhat lighter than then new. I beefed up the soil mix so it'd go the distance with an extended veg, but it's still no match for this N hungry lass it seems.

With organics tho, you can't really force feed anything as the plants pick and choose what they need. I mean you can somewhat, but not to the extent that you can with synthetics.

However, I'll keep an eye on what this plant wants to do. The Blueberry in the Blueberry Sour Kush is very evident and I'm very excited about that!

Would have loved to have been able to pollinate this plant with the pollen from the Bay 11, but the both Bay 11 seeds I had came out female :/

Oh well, I'll get another try at it..Hopefully I get a smilar pheno when I pop the next bean!

Pistil development for 15days seems pretty good too me! It's about average in terms of what's happening in the tent for now! Maybe it sits among those in the tent that are slightly more developed! This is gonna be an amazing plant that grows into 4 very equally dominant main colas, that should be very tight as they don't have a lot of branching away from them:)

post-26357-0-09976700-1374428298.jpg

post-26357-0-04153800-1374428304.jpg

post-26357-0-21763400-1374428309.jpg

post-26357-0-75783000-1374428313.jpg

• Like 1

Day74 From Seed.

Day 15 Flower(The start of Wk3 Flower!!!)

Featuring The Canopy!!

The stretching that I spoke of for the first couple weeks seems to have abruptly halted, which is a GREAT thing!

I've still been bending just a bit to keep things way under control, but overall I'm not worried about the plants growing too tall anymore!

They're probably all a couple inches short of 2ft right now and will finish no taller than 3ft I'm pretty sure :) We'll see tho.

Humidity has been constantly between 40-65% and the temps have been constant between 84ish(82-86)-73ish(70-73)

Blessings

Also that tiny plant in there is my GHS Bubba Kush! I finally transplanted it to a 3 gal pot because it stopped growing deformed leaves!

I kept stripping the plant naked and removing all the deformed flowers and bending it as well, and now it's not doing bad at all!

No more deformed leaves, and it looks like it's gonna produce! Might not be much, but at least it will be something.

Haven't been showcasing this particular plant because of the genetic mutations. Unfortunately I got a bad seed, but the good thing is that I know the GHS Bubba Kush has mad potential when you get a good seed :) I've seen some of Mr. X's :cool:

post-26357-0-19787100-1374428758.jpg

• Like 2

haha it's a new game, "find the BK" :P :P i think i saw it :P looking lush and green around here man, beautiful happy healthy plants :) good to read the stretch has stopped, now time for some serious budding ;)

Have a good grow!

haha it's a new game, "find the BK" :P :P i think i saw it :P looking lush and green around here man, beautiful happy healthy plants :) good to read the stretch has stopped, now time for some serious budding ;)

Have a good grow!

Haha @ find the BK! It's def. made a VERY NICE recovery! I'll be buying some more here soon :) Too bad I can't go straight to the source :/

And thanks brother! Been really enjoying myself around these parts lately :)

Hey broski - got some updates for you.

Got some pics of my friends and was wondering if you can help me out with why are the leaves showing this kind of signs.. (?) They've just been getting rain water so far. About to give them the first feeding next week. But I just wanted to hear what you had to say about this first....post-29442-0-97580400-1374515869.jpgpost-29442-0-95115800-1374515996.jpgpost-29442-0-58879900-1374516009.jpgpost-29442-0-65781800-1374516252.jpgpost-29442-0-24634200-1374516313.jpgpost-29442-0-61650700-1374516332.jpgpost-29442-0-46143400-1374516351.jpg

What are your temps bro? And which strain??

The 1st pic looks a little like heat.

The weird looking leaves might be genetics, and I'm not really sure what I'm looking at in the leaf!

Sometimes you'll get a spot hear and there.

As long as it doesn't progress you know that the good microbes are winning the fight.

As long as the new growth looks good I think your fine!

That one bladed leaf will just fall off in no time.

Try the aspirin foliar!

It helps the plant kinda fix itself by making it think that it's under attack pathogen wise.

Also, you made sure you don't have any bugs or anything?

I thought I had insect problems but I busted out the scope to see what was going on and it seemed fine. All I saw was early form of tricomes. Weird huh?

Yeah I had a heat problem one morning becuase I had to take off the exhaust and it got REAL hot in there for just over an hour or two. This could have been a delayed reaction in result to that. Who knows. Temps do NOT get over 90.. It's hot where I live and I try not to run the house a/c unit any cooler than it is. The heat coming off the light is actually nice since I have a REAL proper exhaust set up. Let me upload a pic for you but -

post-29442-0-91594800-1374521174.jpg

Okay so I'm in the blue-prints of making my new veg room. It'll be small ish. NOW.. You did say I can run CFL's. How about running x (x- how many plants I want to run. One per plant) 125w lights ? I want to keep it small and heat down - wish LED was more affordable. Only reason why I ask- is cause one light of the 125w is like ~35$ - So if I grow like 4 plants that's $140 bucks not including the fixtures OR hoods. So am I better off getting a T5 or HPS system? Again- trying to keep the heat down. Not worried about the cost of running it.

PS - It's not dumping into my attict. It is being routed into my dryer duct and exits outside with that hot air .. WHEEEE Thank god for split / T's ducting.

• Like 2

Very nice in routing the hot air to the dryer duct!

And that space looks a lot like mine haha! Eerily similar haha.

But you mean 125w CFLs? For 3 plants if u choose to do CFLs, I say cram as many in there as you can. From my experience, 16Cfls run about the same temps as a 150w HPS. Maybe even a little warmer. And I used 23w CFLs when I did.

It's on the other grow log...you know what I mean...it's all well documented if you to look over there.

But to be honest, I'd go ahead and go HPS since you can cool it. You'll save some cash that way. If your gonna go with 3/4 plants, a 400w will be fine, but if you wanna go for max yields, you should get a 600.

The temps between the 400w HPS and the 600w HPS aren't that different.

The 1000w however is HOT AS HELL.

I was intimidated by the heat factor initially, but they not that hard to cool.

Hit Craigslist up and you just might find what your looking for :) if not, you can get a 600w kit from amazon for $170 with all included. Those work both my and HPS bulbs as well.

Craigslist you might find the same stuff for around $100 to $150 all included more or less.

Wish I could drill holes everywhere and do all ur doing man! I'm excited to see it all come together!

An OG once told me to get a 600w and get another when I wanna to perpetual haha!

That's the plan!

• Like 1