Man I would love to try some of TGA Subcool Seeds stuff, but they don't do feminized seeds which is bad for small personal grows as I don't have the time and space to grow out seeds to see what is male from female and which are the best of the phenos. So far I have been lucky as most strains that I have grown came out as described.

@ MK, Nice brother :D Can't wait to see what she smokes like haha. Seems like our phenos are pretty damn close to each other!

Also, the current smoke is mad mediocre unfortunately. It looks amazing tho when you look at it for a minutes..Just doesn't take me to the moon..

About to pollinate today tho bro:) Hopefully I can get some seeds! from selfing this ace! Also gonna hit the Darkstar and the Chemdawg with some of this Ace Of Spades pollen! prob the GDP too haha! Not too sure yet :D

@BC, Ahh man, they're such nice growing plants! All of TGA's strains. It's ridiculous really! & notice part of his motto is the "art of cannabis"!

First thing I do this winter when I get to Cali is find out how to get to Sub :D

And yeah about him only offering reg seeds. I actually bought all the regular seeds I did last time so that I could try to get a male and breed with, but of the 5 regular seeds going right now, all have come out females :) so it's cool bcuz i'll harvest more buds, but sucks because I wanted to produce some seed :/

I don't really have the space for anything larger than what I have right now tho, so I'm kinda in your situation with that, but I'm diving man! I'm picking it all up, putting in a box, and moving it to Cali :D From there I'm going outdoor and indoor and breeding :)

But you don't really need to phenohunt if you wanna just breed something for yourself. You can just pollinate and work from seed until you find something you like :)

Day 99 From Seed

Day 39 Flowering(Officially half way thru week 6!!!)

Featuring The Emerald Triangle Seeds Blueberry Headband (feminized seed).

So!

Today is officially the half way point thru wk6 flowering! Starting to notice the "budswell" surely around the tent :D

The aromas are also very strong as of now. I get random whiffs all the time and would NOT be able to do this without odor control.

Starting to skunk out this week in addition to smelling like fruit that's for sure!

But todays update is featuring the Blueberry Sour OG Kush :D (Damn sounds good that way :D )

She's the most developed plant in the garden bud wise and is starting to smell overwhelmingly earthy.

As if I stuck my face a pile of fresh soil almost. Still smell the blueberries there of course, but the earthy smell has come in REALLY strong this past week-few days. It's as prevalent as the blueberry aroma at the moment

This is also that plant structure that I'll be building off of for the future. 4 main colas and that's that.

But this is one of the potential 8wk finishers, so her harvest window will be upon us here soon!

She got her last ACT yesterday! Water only from now till harvest :D

Soon Soon Soon! Now we're talking the last month of the run!

Bless

post-26357-0-53172600-1376511080.jpg

post-26357-0-84927700-1376511086.jpg

post-26357-0-11650500-1376511091.jpg

post-26357-0-47716600-1376511094.jpg

post-26357-0-50043400-1376511097.jpg

post-26357-0-58541700-1376511106.jpg

post-26357-0-60836800-1376511119.jpg

post-26357-0-99153300-1376511125.jpg

• Like 1

Hello IG ;)

Your ladies are looking lovely man :) The fattening is occurring :) Nothing like seeing that bud get bigger daily :) Gonna have to squeeze in some Emerald Triangle genetics :) Have a great last few weeks :) Harvest time is almost upon you ;)

• Like 1

Hello IG wink.png

Your ladies are looking lovely man smile.png The fattening is occurring smile.png Nothing like seeing that bud get bigger daily smile.png Gonna have to squeeze in some Emerald Triangle genetics smile.png Have a great last few weeks smile.png Harvest time is almost upon you wink.png

Hell yeah man! Nothing more I can do for these lasses but water them and believe that I've done enough to this point ya know?!!

And ET Seeds have been solid so far, but the fav has been the Ace of Spades from TGA Subcool Seeds.

Can HIGHLY recommend looking that way after your Green House Seeds year(s) haha :D

I will certainly be around to watch you work :D Also, this Ace Of Spades would make fine woopy with Greenhouses Super Lemon Haze!

Subcool has his guys growing that out, so I'm sure he's already know what I'm just getting the chance to find out!

& I hope you find a Nice Jack Herer Or A Nice Thai to break that AK with :D

Or whatever suites your tastes and bud preference :) Sure am glad I found you growing that here :D

Bless

Day 100 From Seed!

Day 40 Flowering(Past the halfway point of wk6 heading into wk7!)

Featuring The T.H.Seeds Darkstar (feminized seed)

So!

Todays update is featuring the indy dominant Purple Kush x Mazar i Sharif known as The Darkstar :D

According to the breeder, this strain will take 70days to flower, so this lass still has another 30days to go(according to the breeder).

I'll def. keep the breeders suggestion in mind, aware that I'm probably ultimately looking at +/-7days in regards to that 70 days.

I'm already starting this plant on nothing but water only for the last 30 days of it's life.

I'm doing so to different degrees to see if I notice the differences in the final products, as far as the quality of the smoke.

Will also be interesting to see how the plants respond in regards to the swells, as I've previously thrown ACTs at them until the VERY end!

But as far as the Darkstars aroma, she smells very subtly grapish before the touch, but once squeezed a little she reminds me of White Widow with the Skunk aroma that she exudes.

Not sure what to think of this at the moment, as I don't have any experience with Mazar i Sharif, but it's DEF. a VERY skunky strain, with subtle grape tones all about.

Don't smell any kush yet tho :D But I'm still very excited about this strain as it tested out as one of 2013 strongest strains :D

On another note...Fscking fungus gnats. Saw a few to many today w/ watering..Gonna give them an extra day to dry out for the next couple waterings, and apply some diatomaceous earth. Maybe saw 6-10 fungus gnats today while watering.

post-26357-0-43299700-1376600124.jpg

post-26357-0-02708300-1376600131.jpg

post-26357-0-37652600-1376600141.jpg

post-26357-0-19964100-1376600147.jpg

post-26357-0-38776900-1376600152.jpg

post-26357-0-76446700-1376600156.jpg

post-26357-0-63849100-1376600161.jpg

post-26357-0-26947200-1376600166.jpg

post-26357-0-89200200-1376600171.jpg

post-26357-0-22380800-1376600178.jpg

post-26357-0-07345000-1376600184.jpg

post-26357-0-02600100-1376600190.jpg

• Like 1

nice darkstart man i've seen some awesome grows on IG 'insta not you ;) ) and it seems like a very nice strain!

Have a good grow she looks great :)

Bless boss! Looks like she's gonna be one of the better yielders in the tent :D She's the least resinous at this point, but she still has another month of so to go so yeah :)

Hopefully she smokes like she has been advertised too :D As you already know, I will surely report back on how she turns out :D

• Like 1

Holy shit this page takes sooooo long to load on my phone, even with full WiFi, lol :) I need a new phone :)

Subcool seeds have been an interest for a while now :) If any seeds from across the Atlantic reach my room it will be from TGA :) Always wanted to try Jilly Bean :) Ace of Spades looks immense :) Ripped bubba also :) Jack the ripper....the list goes on :) I have been doing a lot of seed searching in the last year :)

haha no it's not your phone it takes forever to load on computer too :P well i guess it's the price for the pleasure fo the eye :P

Just be careful with the size of your pics IG i see most are around 2mo you should resize just a little bit down or you are going to run out of space really quick now ^^

Have a good grow man!!

• Like 1

@G, I'll try and sort that out with this next page lol. A few less pics lol :D

haha no it's not your phone it takes forever to load on computer too :P well i guess it's the price for the pleasure fo the eye :P

Just be careful with the size of your pics IG i see most are around 2mo you should resize just a little bit down or you are going to run out of space really quick now ^^

Have a good grow man!!

Cheers boss, and I'll def. keep that in mind(the pic size)! Wasn't really thinking about it haha!

But another 3-4 weeks and this thread is a wrap :) Thanks brother!

They are great photos smile.png

I never actually said that sorry IG smile.png Real nice man wink.png im working on my snapping skills also smile.png

Keep up the picture quality dude smile.png

And thanks brother :) We got like a bromance going on over here lol. I'm straight as shit by the way haha! But just saying, I'm always looking to see what you're doing next lol!

And TGAs goods are very nice man! The Ace of Spades is like the tropical punch of his strains! There's like 5+ dank strains that make up the Ace of Spades :) And they all come together in a lemon berry fusion!

I swear this is the perfect candidate to breed with SLH bro! And those AK photos you took with you new camera, that's the camera setting you need to focus on working with :) Some sick shots you snapped brother! BOTM? I think so lol

• Like 1

Lol :lol: Definetly a bromance going on, haha :) Like a love triangle :lol: We both love the same girl ;) haha

Thanks man :) I really love taking pictures :) Its an addiction :)

Really love the idea of SLH and AOS :) such a citrusy fruity punch it would give you :) with a kick of Ak in there somewhere would be immense, wow :)

• Like 1

Haha Hell yeah!

And MAN that AK you got looks like a FOR SURE WINNER! Not to mention the sea of green, oh God!

You can do SO many different things with that cut man! Maybe even the GHS guys would want some haha, you never know :)

But I'm gonna be picking up a pack of the Ace of doing a phenohunt, so I'll for sure share that!

I'm thinking that'll be my first project once I land on the West Coast :D

Thinking I'll get a nice xmas time order in to start the new year off! and I will not forget the Sweet Mango :D