What time was the timer supposed to be set for? Usually one time won't do anything. I would have let it run 12 hours of light and then turn it of for 14 hours of dark to balance it out again. More dark time is better than more light so it doesn't go into veg state again. Switching them on and off in short amounts of time is what causes hermies because they have two different hormonal stages during light and night and interrupting these stresses the plant and confuses it creating hermies. If it just happened today you should be good. Check for the male sacs and post pics if you see any signs of them. You should be fine.

Cheers for the time and advice brothers :D

Ive got the timer set on 12/12.

Light usually come on just before 9am and go off just before 9pm.

This morning the lights came on a 6am-ish.

I'm a REALLY light sleeper and hear EVERYTHING, so I they very faint sound of the ballast buzzing was enough to bring me outta deep sleep.

Opened the tent up this morning and went straight to the timer. I have the analog timer where you push and pull the little digits up or down to have ight on for that time or off. But some digits were pulled up that weren't supposed to be. I'll be sure to keep and eye out for balls tho.

And as far as I'm concerned this has happened for the first time today. If not the first time today, definitely happened only yesteday and today..But I think just today.

Either way, I'm at ease :D thanks for the time and input.

Bless

hi man, well it is not so terrible as i thought it wash haha you scared me i was already seeing lots of dead plants etc.. ;)

The comment from phyziks is very true i agree with him on the more dark than the more light for next time ^^

And for the hermis concern if it really happened only 1 time you should be pretty safe, of course still check just in case some strains are very sensitive but i think it should be fine.

Good luck man :)

• Like 1

Thought I'd go ahead and share my method of germination since I didn't w/ the intro.

But basically this is the routine:

-Take 2 paper towels and fold them up so that they'll fit inside a sandwich bag.

-After you've folded the paper towels, wet them with pure or either dechlorinated water just enough so that the whole thing is wet

-Put seeds in the wet paper towel and stick it in the sandwich bag

-Zip the sandwich bag up, but blow some air into it before you completely seal it

-Check them after 48 hours and then every 12 hours or so after that.

-Plant in solo cup when taproot is 1/4"-1/2" long.

And that's that! This is just my way. Certainly not the only way tho.

I've germinated 22/24 seeds successfully.

I had a G13 Labs Pineapple Express fail as well as a Sweet Seeds Ice Cool.

Could very well be human error tho, as I potted them just after the cracked and didn't wait to get a bit of taproot.

Just started these 10 bags seeds which I selected as the top 10(IMO haha but no expert) out of about 40 of them that I was given by a brother! I harvested a bag seed in April that turned out to be some very nice Super Lemon Haze!

Either way in my rotation recently have been several different Kushes, Super Lemon Haze, Alien OG Kush, Alien Diesel, White Widow, Blueberry, and a few other sorts that I can quite call right now, but all good smoke! Mostly California herbs and genetics.

All the seeds seem viable tho, so I bet the all germinate fast! I have a 2nd selection of bag seeds that I will use some other time, but I'm REALLY excited about these.

They'll go 12/12 from seed to make for a quick fall harvest :D

post-26357-0-86792200-1375285415.jpg

post-26357-0-45031500-1375285420.jpg

post-26357-0-43441100-1375285424.jpg

• Like 1

Current State Of The Jar : Some Cali Alien Diesel or Cali Sour Alien

As far as some stats:

Aroma is 10/10. 100% diesel. Smells sour dominant for sure! Really like a hashy Sour Deez.

Taste is 9/10. Very diesel-like. I mean VERY diesel like! I feel I also pick up some earthy, hash-like undertones.

Ashes burn white so the bud was nicely finished.

Potency is 9.5/10. I'm a seasoned smoker(3/4 spliffs per day) and sky I'm high for AT LEAST 2 1/2-3 hours per spilff.

The comedown is VERY gradual. This is obviously a very indica dominant strain packing a vey indic a heavy stone.

This isn't the get up and wanna do something high! HOWEVER, it is a giggly strain! Does make you wanna laugh at a lot haha!

A sign to me of some good smoke :D

Overall this smoke is easily a 9/10. Anything more means is has to be the dankest of the dank, and this is EXTRA dank, but I know theres danker, that's worthy of a 10/10 all across the board! For the average smoke I'm sure this is a 10/10.

Medicinal values of this would be that it's great for anxiety/stress, great for relaxing the body physically, so might be good for things like epilepsy and chronic pain for sure. Doesn't really induce the appetite but the munchies are the munchies haha.

Would also be good for insomniacs! Certainly so. It's not a thought inspiring smoke really. It's a very calming smoke.

Def. enjoying this one! Top shelf for sure :D

Bless

post-26357-0-61924300-1375287927.jpg

post-26357-0-79405300-1375287943.jpg

• Like 3

And finally, here we have the elusive(in the thread at least lol) Green House Seeds Bubba Kush

If you look at the first couple pages of the thread, you can see how she started out growing compared to everything else.

The fact that she was growing deformed is also a reason I didn't update about this one much, but it seems to have straightened out now, and is starting to flower! This plant was also started a week later then the rest!

This plant is much further behind that the others of course, but it's now the most green :D

No sign of any issues anywhere anymore!

What I've been doing tho is stripping all the leaves that were growing deformed, until there were no more existing or growing!

After a while it sopped growing the funky leaves and started growing normal leaves, so I'm VERY glad that I didn't thru it away, bcuz I know it will produce somewhat, even if only like 1/2 ounce dried!

Smell right now is just sort of a sweet smell!

Got some nice trich formation on the leaves as well :) Everything is becoming 100% more resinous this week it seems :)

Think I'll dub the 4th week of flowering the resin week from now on!

Bless

post-26357-0-70893700-1375293683.jpg

post-26357-0-95499800-1375293690.jpg

post-26357-0-09360000-1375293705.jpg

• Like 1

Thx gang! And hell yeah D :D I'm just excited that I'll get something from here haha! Even if it's only an ounce, I'll be pleased as I was gonna just throw it out!

@BC, Hell yeah man! The AD is nice :D top shlep smoke for sure!

And @ TastyGoodness, you want that tasty goodness, you have to try organics! It's a more floral taste for sure! Also very easy when you have a good soil mix! All you have to do is add water! Nothin else :D

ORGANIC FTW !!!

I'm coverted

Nice :D All you have to do is keep the soil alive and happy and it gets better with time so I've read.

So far it seems to be holding true and the is the second time growing in the same soil, and the results are certainly better so far!

We'll have to see how things work out in the final weeks tho! Looking very forward to harvesting everything in the next 35-50 days :D

Day86 From Seed.

Day 26 Flower(A day past hump day in wk.4 flower)

Featuring the T.H. Seeds Darkstar (feminized seed)

So all has been well the Darkstar. She is the 2nd largest in the tent, following the Ace Of Spades.

Aroma at this point is very grape-like with the slightest hint of skunk.

Seems like they enjoyed the top dressing I gave them this past Sunday.

It's that last of anything that I'll be putting into the containers other than water and ACTs.

They're all either at their halfway point or approaching it, and are all now geared towards resin and flower production, so the older fan leaves are slowly fading it looks like :) Hopefully we get to see some vibrant colors here soon!

This week I feel there has been an onset of resin in the tent! I wonder is it's safe to say that wk 4 flowering is the week where resin starts heavy! Any opinions on that thought?!

And I don't have any experience with the Mazar i Sharif, so if anyone sees this and you do, please share your experience.

Bless

post-26357-0-87378900-1375389110.jpg

post-26357-0-97436600-1375389122.jpg

post-26357-0-93363400-1375389129.jpg

post-26357-0-91929900-1375389136.jpg

post-26357-0-58298000-1375390403.jpg

• Like 3

New Life!

Of the 10 bag seed that I started germinated approx 60 hours ago, all have cracked and 6 have been placed in the ground!

I selected two grades of the 10 bag seed, which were the 5 that I thought looked the best, and the next 5.

Of the 5 that I thought looked the best before germination, all were ready to be placed in the soil today as well as one from the second grade.

There was one from the second grade that was as long as all of those from the first grade, while the other four from the second grade had barely cracked.

I've labeled them in order of how well they germinated, so we'll see if there's a correlation between the hardiness of a germing seed, and the overall growth that it exhibits!

These bag seeds will be run on 12/12 from seed, just as a supplemental harvest to the current grow, and I'll start a thread once they're worthy of one :D

I may keep pollen from this batch, may not depending on the growth characteristics. Given they're all bag seed, I wouldn't be surprised at all if everything turns out to be female :D

But this set my career percentage of successful germination at 33/34 :D

Bless!

BTW, the pics are of the 1st grade of bag seed that I selected :D The first 5/10 potted!

post-26357-0-30653900-1375481980.jpg

post-26357-0-18197600-1375481984.jpg

post-26357-0-70317100-1375481989.jpg

• Like 2

Really cool experiment bro..I like how you sorted the seeds into grades and are gonna see how they do based on that :) Congrats on the new babies, and the 34/33 record! If you don't include the Big bang seed that somehow fell out of the jiffy pellet when germinating that I found 4 days later on my foot in the kitchen you and I have the same % LOL :P I still gotta plant that one and see if it actually germinates. Good luck with the little ones bro.

Peace

Really cool experiment bro..I like how you sorted the seeds into grades and are gonna see how they do based on that :) Congrats on the new babies, and the 34/33 record! If you don't include the Big bang seed that somehow fell out of the jiffy pellet when germinating that I found 4 days later on my foot in the kitchen you and I have the same % LOL :P I still gotta plant that one and see if it actually germinates. Good luck with the little ones bro.

Peace

Cheers brother Smokey!

Don't know how it's gonna go, but we'll see haha!

And thanks for the props! I'm to the point where I'll be convinced I got a bad seed if I can't get it to germ :D

And since you're the same %, you can say that too haha, so cheers to us :D

I'm down to the last month to month and half in then tent brother :D

Getting pretty excited!

wow! those bad boys sure can take alot of abuse!... sure love the pic of it healing.... awsome stuff keep up the hard work!

Cheers Oylmipa :D

I surely beat them up during veg haha! Resilient plants they are!

But thanks and good luck to you too brother! Been checking you out :D

Day88 From Seed.

Day 28 Flower(The last day in wk.4 flower!)

Featuring the Emerald Triangle Seeds Blueberry Headband (feminized seed)

So! Today is the final day of week 4 flowering!

The Blueberry Headband has been the most problematic of everything to this point.

I don't think that my soil has been able to keep up with the N requirements of this strain, and rather than acting as soon as I saw it I didn't, so I've lost a majority of its older lower fan leaves due to lack of N I'm sure. But the topdressing and the soluble N in the fish hydrolysate seems to have stalled the yellowing this week, as I haven't had to remove any of the other yellowing fans! Another lesson learned here :D

But the smell on this thing is CRAZY! 100% blueberries. And it hasn't changed from that scent while the others in the garden change daily. Reminds me of my Dinafem Blue Widow :D Very blueberry dominant pheno this one! Will pollinate my next one :D

But I think this one will be the finest smoke, but the smallest yielder...Always seems o be that way right?!

But as far as week 4 flowering went, things have really began to take shape!

At the beginning of the week the plants all seemed to be fading a little to early, so I top dressed everything and they've ALL responded very nicely to it. Also used a bit of fish hydrolysate which provided a dose of soluble N.

The plants are now all slowly dying(fall senescence) and placing all the efforts on floral production for seed that WILL NOT be forming haha.

Hopefully we get to see a nice natural fade over the course of the month :)I'll only pull the leaves off from now on if they're more than 50% dead, and I'll leave them if they're lively and yellow if that makes ANY sense lol.

When things get ripe I'll get my brothers macro and get some HD shots :) There's already lots of colors that I can't really showcase with the current camera.

But this week the most noticeable change has been in the resin production! The resin production has increased 100% all around the garden! The calyxes are also now beginning to swell, so this is the week that I really noticed all of the flowers actually taking the shape of buds :D

I'm very pleased because I wasn't really expecting that for another week or so!

But today is officially the half way point for about half the garden :D

Exactly 4 weeks from today I should be approaching ripeness on a few of the strains, and entering the harvest window for all but the G13 Haze :D

The HOME STRETCH!

edit- Also should note that I watered today, plain H20

post-26357-0-73625200-1375551879.jpg

post-26357-0-99024200-1375551894.jpg

post-26357-0-60561000-1375551900.jpg

post-26357-0-19511200-1375551913.jpg

post-26357-0-66380600-1375551918.jpg

• Like 3