fruity strains?

Herb Johnson

yeah kind of true, some people do manage to clone them by stressing the clones and so turn them back into veg if they are flowering already, but it's really tricky, stressing a lot the plant, and not even sure to work ^^ most of the time it gives pretty small plant with low production if you just cut and root, but well you can try by yourself on one or 2 and see what happens and of course share it with us :P;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can ! Autos can be VEGGED at any time circle from 12/12 to the regular 18/6 to even 24/7 , wjich I find brutal..but technically all of that is possible. They might already flower earlier than the WL and start fowering with a VEG light. It is in their genetics - automatic - at a certain age they want to produce flowers, no matter the size or the conditions. If you VEG for 3 weeks you will be fine, most autos start flowering in week 3 ..

Order a Sweet Mango Auto, too. That is oh so tasty, too !

• Like 1

i like the kings kush ,its a very fruity, one of the best tasting weeds i ever had, new york city diesel taste wit hints of grape, orange, i find it easy to grow to

the cheese is something special to, alltought it was not the exodus i grew, it was a great smoke

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Not GHS but Wappa from Paradise Seeds is some absolute nuts Plant Goes t the tropical sweet like crazy otherwise PPP fron Nirvana sends u to the nirvana and has the most extreme Pineapple flavour on any strain outthere but never ever buy a PPP from someone else pls :)

Greez