Herb Johnson

fruity strains?

14 posts in this topic

I'm looking for the tastiest fruity strain that GHS has what can you recommend. Yield is not that important but it is still a factor. Something that is not a ww cross please.

big bang auto for me had one of the most fruity experience i've had on 1 phenootype, Exodus cheese on all her pheno has an awesome taste too! Kalashnikova can be very very fruity too :)

1 person likes this

Thanks Dust, I was thinking of giving some cheese a go, but you have me Intrigued by the possibility of finding something special in the phenos of Big Bang auto. I have never grown any auto flowering varieties because I heard you cant clone them, is that true?

yeah kind of true, some people do manage to clone them by stressing the clones and so turn them back into veg if they are flowering already, but it's really tricky, stressing a lot the plant, and not even sure to work ^^ most of the time it gives pretty small plant with low production if you just cut and root, but well you can try by yourself on one or 2 and see what happens and of course share it with us :P;)

You've sold me...I'm always keen for a bit of trial and error, you don't learn anything by doing nothing!

1 person likes this

Hi guys

I have been looking at white lemon and was wondering if I can grow an auto big bang and a regular strain together. I don't have separate grow and flower rooms so will they get along under the same conditions?

Yes you can ! Autos can be VEGGED at any time circle from 12/12 to the regular 18/6 to even 24/7 , wjich I find brutal..but technically all of that is possible. They might already flower earlier than the WL and start fowering with a VEG light. It is in their genetics - automatic - at a certain age they want to produce flowers, no matter the size or the conditions. If you VEG for 3 weeks you will be fine, most autos start flowering in week 3 ..

Order a Sweet Mango Auto, too. That is oh so tasty, too !

1 person likes this

yeah like Bam said for the auto no matter the light cycle she should be fine ;) might be a little taller under 18/6 if you veg your plant for long.

Good luck :)

Thanks guys I'll be ordering some in a few weeks and I was thinking white lemon, big bang auto, blue cheese some grandaddy purps, I might throw in some sweet mango Auto as well. :)

1 person likes this

i like the kings kush ,its a very fruity, one of the best tasting weeds i ever had, new york city diesel taste wit hints of grape, orange, i find it easy to grow to

the cheese is something special to, alltought it was not the exodus i grew, it was a great smoke

1 person likes this

I have an og kush flowering 3 weeks and its smels lovely and fruity and ful of cryrtals

The doctor had a nice fruity side to it but seemed to veg up at a slower rate and was a very small plant .ran quiet a few and all were quiet similar

Not GHS but Wappa from Paradise Seeds is some absolute nuts Plant Goes t the tropical sweet like crazy otherwise PPP fron Nirvana sends u to the nirvana and has the most extreme Pineapple flavour on any strain outthere but never ever buy a PPP from someone else pls :)

Greez