McB's Damnesia,BT,MM,WSS,WL Indoor grow

McBud

Nice white lemon looking kinda like mine when it was little

Looking nice

Thanks,I do see a resemblance in yours,i have been supercropping since topping to keep her main stem where i want her,sadly we wont see her flower in this form as she is a mom.

i will begin cloning in a week or so once i refit my micro flower cab for clones and build a bubbler,soil rooting is so damn slow.

may do it tomorrow if the weather is nice( micro cabs share 12v wiring,so veg will be need to go outside in the sun.

seeing a bit of an N deficiency in my plants,think Ph may be a bit off or my nute ratios were wrong

oh,found developing seeds in a few calyx's on the wss,so i had a hermie somewhere?

• Like 1

Reaf took one look at my scrog and declared a pH problem,i thought it was N,anyway,Reaf was right and pH was at 9+ in the scrog pot this morning.

gave a pH 5.0 watering this morning,will test runoff to make sure things are back to normal

• Like 1

What a beauty, i could almost smell her while looking the close up on the buds, and now i have to make a joint because of you :P

Thanks for the pics mqn looks pretty! and i recognize the buds you're gonna have a great smoke ;)

Have a good end of grow

• Like 1

Thanks Dust, cant wait.

Took a few x100 pics today,trichs still mostly clear.

This is basically a flowered clone, just to see what we were working with :).

Main cab is up and running

Also have the mom in early flower in the scrog, plus a few clones.

Awesome strain so far.cant wait to smoke her.

messed up pH of a feed and had a bit of an up and down, but all happy again after 3 days of flushing and a molasses and kelpak watering after a days dry out

post-33622-0-06260600-1399047655.png

• Like 1

Week 7 of flower and my fears have been confirmed,i found hermie pollen sacs,tiny,forming,but there.

still not as amber as i would like but i dont want to risk pollinating my wss scrog

will probably take her down tonight :fie:

sorry to hear that nice lady showed some sacks, it does happen sometimes on the Wss, especially on the first batch of seeds. çnow on the latest seeds made i didnt hear much problem on these. But anyways sorry to hearm even tho you have chances that it doesnt do much to the other plants if the pollen is sterile, it is still a great smoke you will see ;)

Have a good end of grow with the SCROG