Jimmy

White Lemon

-Genetics: El Nino x Super Lemon Haze

-Flowering-time: 8-9 weeks

-Height: Medium-tall

-Good for SCRoG

-Effect: I gonna tell you later

Forty-six days in flowering.

This week has been good. I got my first lesson in cultivation from Francotounge_smile.gif and I have started reading one of the books I got from my wife for Christmas. The Cannabis Grow Bible was written by Greg Green. It's been three days since I flush the plants. I think tonight when the light has gone out that I can start giving them regular food again. The best part is that it is only 17 days left until it's been nine weeks in flowershades_smile.gif, but we'll see if it is better to ten weeks. I hope that Franco has received good info from my test. If not I'll do it again wink_smile.gif .....

Group foto!!!

SAM_0361.JPG

SAM_0362.JPG

Here is my White Lemon #1 she looks ok and I think now after the flush she will fill better... The plants stop to grow on the ther high. But she looks good to me...

SAM_0363.JPG

SAM_0366.JPG

SAM_0365.JPG

SAM_0364.JPG

SAM_0367.JPG

SAM_0368.JPG

SAM_0369.JPG

Same here whit White Lemon #2, stop to grow on the high. But the flowers looks good. She looks like she like the flush. Only time will say..

SAM_0370.JPG

SAM_0371.JPG

SAM_0372.JPG

SAM_0374.JPG

SAM_0375.JPG

SAM_0376.JPG

The plants will get the same nutrition as before. Temperature and humidity are the same as before. You will see a big change in my grow room later, I have ordered lots of new things to the room, new LED lamp, black and white plastic to the walls, etc.. See you again next week with a new update. Thank you for following me on my journey through cannabis jungle ....

Big Love Jimmy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi jimmy, glad to see your plants finally got those curly leaves in the closet!! See if you listen to the Prince ;)

I saw you had 17 days until your harvest. or maybe a week more, if you do Ten weeks you can feed again a week ( But personaly i would have stop now) and start to flush the plant. You will have a much better taste if you feeding at least 2weeks before cutting, i usually do 3 weeks.

As you wish ;)

Have a great end of grow man :)

White Lemon

-Genetics: El Nino x Super Lemon Haze

-Flowering-time: 8-9 weeks

-Height: Medium-tall

-Good for SCRoG

-Effect: I gonna tell you later

Fifty-four days in flower!!

This week has been ok have not done much with my White Lemon. They've only got water this week. And today I harvest them! It has been exciting and fun to test White Lemon! Here are some pictures of them. R.I.P !!!!!

SAM_0406.JPG

SAM_0408.JPG

I want to thank everyone who has been on my journey through the jungle of cannabis. You all should have a big thank you! And I will also have to thank Franco, without him this would not be possible.

Big Love Jimmy

White Lemon!

It is finished, what a journey it has beenconfused_smile.gif! In the end, I could hardly let them be in peacetounge_smile.gif. First, there is a very easy plant to growthumbs_up.gif. The second is that it does not give much harvestthumbs_down.gif! About 25 grams per tree. But I fell in love with the smell of such a fresh and fruity smellheart.gif. White Lemon smells so good in flowing. When I smoke it so I taste lemon haze and a little wood, nuts and seateeth_smile.gif! The buzz is all over the body, but mostly I feel a sense of the entire upper body and head. A nice feeling that is hard to describewhatchutalkingabout_smile.gif. It burns the eyes a bit as wellcry_smile.gif. But a very strong plant would tip around 20% THCteeth_smile.gif.

I have about 15 seeds left by the White Lemon and I am very happy. I will grow this plant in future guaranteed. A super thanks to Franco and everyone who has followed me on this journey through the jungle of cannabis. Without you I would not do it!

SAM_0426.JPG

White Lemon receive from me a 7 rating of 10 possible!

Big love Jimmy!!!!!