3x Bubba Kush Auto 1x 150W LED

denjo

haha yeah for sure she is a vigorous stretcher xD XD

You can take the stem at the height you want it to be, and while holding the stem there, you bend the rest of the plant until it snaps. Then you need to tie the top down like with regular bending, if no the next day it will have gone back up lol ;)

Good luck have a good flow

• Like 1

Yes back online finally :) And good to see your plants havent stopped growing during this time ;) Still in the stretch madness haha but nice to see some nice buds are forming too :)

Have a good grow keep us updated

• Like 1

days 56

Its getting bigger everyday in here. I semi fluahed them once. bend down on a few spots. the mroe expensive LED got defo more power than the 300 watt led. tho it is too small so you need two or even 3 of em to get a beast LED garden. however, enjoy :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the news man flowering nicely in here :) It seems on the picture the smaller one also have a little redder spectrum than the other one no? could be the reason why the plant enjoy it more in flowering :)

Have a good flowering keep us updated

• Like 1

Thanks for the news man flowering nicely in here :) It seems on the picture the smaller one also have a little redder spectrum than the other one no? could be the reason why the plant enjoy it more in flowering :)

Have a good flowering keep us updated

thank you. which one? you mean the smaller LED? If so, there is a huge price and size difference nbetween the LEDs. The small one is 150 watt new generation LED and the other one 300watt LED older model. The small LED is better but twice as expensive than the 300watt :) 

Yes the smaller the one on the left on the pictures where the stretcher is, i dont know if its only a phenotype thing but the buds under this one seem more developped than the other one and the light seems redder :) And yeah i believe you when you say it cost double, but there is most of the time a reason for paying higher prices ;) We will see in the end how it finishes, but it would be nice to see a test from clone with both to see really the dif :)

have a good grow Man!

• Like 1

Yes the smaller the one on the left on the pictures where the stretcher is, i dont know if its only a phenotype thing but the buds under this one seem more developped than the other one and the light seems redder :) And yeah i believe you when you say it cost double, but there is most of the time a reason for paying higher prices ;) We will see in the end how it finishes, but it would be nice to see a test from clone with both to see really the dif :)

have a good grow Man!

yes, you are right. I was spectating this since I added the 2nd LED. I thought on the phenotype too but I can't imagine on autos.

• Like 1

Christmas update. day 59

I was bored so why not post some pics aight. The last picture is a Green Crack HSO under 150watt LED. I replaced the white thingy of the filter. better extraction for the ladies 

merry xmas to all of you  :santaclaus:

• Like 2

day 61 

buds getting bigger. What you see there is one plant and the main cola I bend down. If I would have a 2m Tent and 1 plant less I would have got a beast. I was buying another LED from China but I cancelled. These 150watt LED has lots of power. Maybe I buy a third one of these. We will see.

The other picture is my upcoming grow. Rolex OG, Lost Coast OG & Tangie fem. They are up since this week and now started to veg. They will Veg now for 20 days and then I put them in the flower tent to 12/12 and scrog them. 

• Like 1

hehe some good tasty strains for the next round as well :) Heard a lot of good of the Rolex, but only smoked it 2 years ago at the cup and i dont really remember it to be honnest haha ;)

Good luck with them

• Like 1

picture party. remember this is only 1x 150 watt LED (199€) on the left side and 300watt (110€) on the right. the buds from the purple alien new generation look very normal nice and get more fat :D . I think the 300 watt LED gives slightly more resin but the buds aren't as good. If you wanna invest in LED, get the 300Watt panel of the new gen for 379€ and you got a beast.

the last 2 pictures are Kings Kush under 150 Watt same LED new gen. this is week? I dont know I lost some data from my phone. looks like week 4ish.

have fun

• Like 5

day 68

alright, we are coming very close to an end. I start to flush now so they can finish nicely. They look like 2 weeks left or maybe 3 (autoflower). Breeder says 70-80 days, so they are in time. I must start the scrog of the other auto anyways. she gets to big, check my other report. This 150 Watt LED impresses me everytime I open the tent. sick sick

• Like 2

Looking better every week man :) Nice resin production and nice flowers by now it should give you  a fair harvest :D

Youre gonna make the scrog with those 2 same lights?

Have a good end of flowering ;)

• Like 1

Looking better every week man :) Nice resin production and nice flowers by now it should give you  a fair harvest :D

Youre gonna make the scrog with those 2 same lights?

Have a good end of flowering ;)

Thanks. I put 1x 180Watt LED (did not arrive yet) on the snowstorm scrog and 2x 150 LED on the Rolex, Tangie and lost coast scrog. the 300 watt 110€ LED gets a new owner :) I like the 150 watt more. good choice of spectrum. If I would put 1000Watt LED in my tent and compare a 1000Watt hps, the led wins. I bet a lemon mango og clone. :P  

• Like 1