Kerbiilis Garden

Invited

Another update for this week. Harvested Cotton Candy Cane today and took few photos. Also earlier this week i harvested my small dark devil cross, light sativa effect when smokin. Hawaiian is almost ready, i think max 2week. What you think?

IMG_3852.jpg

Cotton Candy Cane day 61, harvest day.

IMG_3853.jpg

Cotton Candy Cane

IMG_3858.jpg

Dark Devil x (G13 Haze x AutoWonderSkunk) F1 autoflower, i have also f2 seeds from this strain.

http://s24.postimg.org/6j9hvbnf8/IMG_3858.jpg Click for fullsize

IMG_3864.jpg

Hawaiian Snow day 76

IMG_3867.jpg

HS budshot.

http://s24.postimg.org/f2svt2vro/IMG_3867.jpg Click for fullsize

• Like 4

Hi hunters.

Slh got harvested last week and flipped the Cornbread female. Cotton candy cande give me 50g and slh 30g. Flushing Hawaiian Snow now, and shes coming down about in a week. Seeds starting to mature and i have new crossing plans in my head allready.

IMG_3869.jpg

Bloomtent

IMG_3871.jpg

Hawaiian Sow, 12weeks full

IMG_3874.jpg

Cornbread

IMG_3875.jpg

CBD Blue Shark

IMG_3876.jpg

Amnesia Haze

IMG_3879.jpg

Chocoloco in veg

IMG_3881.jpg

Super Lemon Haze in pollination room

IMG_3884.jpg

Ultra Sour x Speedy ganja with maturing seeds

• Like 3

Hi hunters and have a nice sunday.

Harvested Hawaiian Snow today, after 90days flowering. First i was little afraid of Super Lemon Haze indica pheno, but i was wrong. Smoke is very good, like slh usually but bit more indica. Now just cant wait to germ slh x cornbread seeds. 

Peace

IMG_3890.jpg

Flower tent, now without Hawaiian. Still left exo, ghost train haze, amnesia haze, cbd blue shark, sweet cheese fv and cornbread

IMG_3914.jpg

Hawaiian Snow

IMG_3916.jpg

Hawaiian

IMG_3907.jpg

Chocoloco, started to lst her.

Pollinationroom:

IMG_3911.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

IMG_3908.jpg

Ultra Sour x Speedy Ganja

IMG_3909.jpg

Exodus Cheese

IMG_3910.jpg

The Doctor

• Like 4

I have looked through your grow, though must admit did not read everything, but looked at the photos.

There are a few things I would like to talk about, maybe they turn out for good for you.

The first thing I saw is the canopy, it's either not equal or not being there at all by purpose. I know some styles favour a "U" shaped canopy around a single bulb and it does make sense in some scenarios. From what I can tell by your photos, I think a more even canopy would deliver better light to the tops and into the depth of the plant.

Younger plants for sure may be placed 15cm lower than high input females for a day or two until fully exposed to 600w.

I know first hand that it is a pain in the * to get them even and you did not do yourself a favour to grow so many differently growing strains in one tent. That is either a mistake or you willingly accepted that :)  If you accepted it you asked for alot of work as well !

Overfeeding:

There is very little to gain but a lot to loose if you try to examine "how much more can I add before..."

That said, I am very conservative on fertilizer, have done most grow styles there are with success, and they have 1 thing in common, overdose the nutes and you get into problems.

Flushing should NOT be a "I may have to..", instead it should be a fixed institution on your grow calendar to avoid high EC'. Fight them before they built up. Use your EC meter to measure the run-off water. Catch the first 200ml that come out of your pot when you water it, measure the EC ( and PH ) to know whats going on. If you use hydroponics you have to daily measure your EC and PH values, some times multiple times a day if problems are present and being fought out. Hydroponics are very rewarding but they dont likt mistuned nutes, they directly deliver any good or bad to the root, aka the plant. I prfer soil nowadays over any other, for many reasons, this is only 1 of them.

Always pay close attention to your run off water, its like you take some blood and have it checked. Never try to "push" things beyond 1.8 EC if you dont really know it can take it. YOu easily built up salts fast that way and flushing has to be done more often if you run at the edge. It works, yes, but you have to work harder to stay insode the limits.

Have you considered bigger pots for the ones in soil ? I read 2L pots for the mother plant. Usually bigger pots give better results, ok, its also more work, heavier, more expensive and you need more soil,coco or what you use... but very few things beat a bigger pot, I know none tbh.

No criticism, just some ideas :)

Peace

Fim

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, today i harvested Ghost Train Haze and moved Chocoloco to bloom tent. You wanna hear some numbers? 

-Hawaiian Snow 75g

-Cotton Candy Cane 50g

-Super Lemon Haze 30g

-Exodus Cheese 200g

Also i have collected some seeds from my crosses, see the photo below.

IMG_3948.jpg

Chocoloco first day at bloom tent.

IMG_3951.jpg

El Fuego in bottomfeed coco

IMG_3953.jpg

Ghost Train Haze #1

IMG_3954.jpg

Seeds i have collected and more is coming. 

• Like 2

Hi hunters!

Not much happened in my garden. I have mostly collecting seeds from plants. I started outdoor plants last weekend, put some autoflower strains to coco and in a week i move them to out, we have now almost 19/5 lightcycle and now is 10c night temp :)

IMG_3956.jpg

Chocoloco day6

IMG_3959.jpg

El Fuego, just moved to bloomtent

IMG_3961.jpg

Sweet Cheese fast version day 47

IMG_3962.jpg

My outdoor plants, mostly Dark Devil crosses. 1 Critical Kush clone also, dunno what to do.

IMG_3963.jpg

Some clones im gonna use at next crosses.

seeds.jpg

Seeds i have collected, Ultra Sour x Speedy Ganja and Doctor crosses left.

• Like 5

You did very well mate, so you used a cornbread male to cross with all of the strains you used, maybe a slilly question but why this male specificly.

At what stage did you put male with the girls, all in one tent or room , or did you use three males to polinate.

thanks for the journal once again !

ganja xl

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Not much happened at my garden lately. Today flipped clones that im gonna pollinate, im using silverwater to exodus cheese.

Clones i have:

-Exodus Cheese ("dad")

-Ghost Train Haze

-Amnesia Haze

-The Doctor

-Super Lemon Haze (if clone survive)

-Sweet Cheese fast version

-Hawaiian Snow

IMG_4066.jpg

Bloomtent

IMG_4071.jpg

Sweet Cheese fv, harvesting soon.

IMG_4074.jpg

Amnesia Haze, harvested yesterday

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Not much at happened my garden, so today only update from my another garden. 11 plants in 18l soil, blooming about 3weeks now. 

Strains:

-Exodus Cheese

-The Doctor

-Aroma (ch9 seeds)

-Amnesia Haze

-Jack Herer

-Super Bud

-Critical Kush

-Critical Sensi Star

20150708_121933_2.jpg

This may be last update to this journal. Peace

• Like 4