Best hand held vaporizer?

Looking to buy a small handheld vaporizer, what are the best performing ones that are sensibly priced these days.

It must be portable with stealth and good functionality in mind.

I have not used a handheld vape since the early days of the iolite style vapes which had their issues. So am a bit confused what to go for.

Any guidance would be really appreciated.

I too have been pondering the purchase of a vaper.  I did try one (in an unboxing thread in here somewhere), but it had a defect deep inside that restricted the flow of vapor, I sent it back and I did get my money back.  Did not use it.

Greenhouse offers one.  I have been thinking of ordering that one.

Stretchnomore, go to the store through "Products" above and take a look.

You might try googling, "consumer reviews of vaporizers" or some similar search-strings.  Maybe that could provide some answers.

Stretchnomore I think you probably saw the 'Mighty' by The Volcano people? The company that makes the Volcano(Storz and Bickel), makes a few hand-held vapes now. One is called Crafty I think and the other is the Mighty. Not really my thing but a buddy had the 'Mighty' and was pleased. Although there are much smaller hand-helds out there that I'm sure rip just as good now.

Don't skimp on your vape, just save up and buy the one you think is best. Cheap vape parts can be unhealthy due to low-grade metal and plastics, not to mention generic 'craftsmanship'.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

it probably depends if you want to use mostly resin or for dry herbs, dryhearb vapes do both in general but oil only vapes cant do dry herb and they are smaller size in general

i have only used the davinci ascent vapo and only with dry herbs, it is pretty good for a portable device. it has decent bowl size  that is easy to load even when walking and good battery that last pretty long it seems to be made more towards herb use but can do resins too

dont skimp on  the vapo like banana said, you dont want a battery blowing in your pants or inhale chemical fumes from unsafe materials

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Stretchnomore as others have advised a good device won't be cheap.

I bought a vape pen last year due to my leg being mashed up I had to quit smoking shag (baccy) because it slows down the healing process, for a few months I just made tea a few times per day to get red, then I bought a cheap vape pen that was about £50 that was advertised for smoking herbal material and resin.

I charged it up and the put it together and loaded the little chamber with some herb and had a toke and it was vapourising the herb I got two tokes per refill, after recharging it just started to burn the herb I could tell within moments because it made my leg ache because of the carcinogens in the smoke due to full combustion of the herbal material in the chamber it was a pile of crap and waste of good money.

Yeah the better quality vaping rigs are expensive but they do what they say and are fit for purpose and should give good service for a reasonable length of time.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all, i ended up buying a storm vaporizer pen by vapefiend, it is a really decent little power house vape, with changeable batteries and various add ons in terms of moutpieces and bubbler attachments etc. Very impressed by it and it is super stealthy would highly recommend for a portable vape.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...