New from Indonesia

Andes

Hello, I just joined this forum. introduce my name andes from Indonesia.

I hope that by joining this forum I can get information about marijuana and how some countries in the world can legalize marijuana for health and recreation.

I hope this forum can help realize my desire to make Indonesia as one of the countries in the world that is legal for marijuana.

just information,  In my country its forbid to own, use, store or distribute marijuana plants. For those who violate, penalties can be imposed to imprisonment and even death.

I imagine if my country legalizes marijuana, then there will be a lot of benefits. Indonesia is a country with a tropical climate and has many places with fertile land, without having to plant and care for trees, trees or any plant can thrive rapidly.

If legal, inspired by the Green House Seed company, I will establish a marijuana management company in Indonesia. But all that is difficult to come true because until now I have not found investors who want to finance me to research everything about marijuana both from the point of view of health and legal views. Money is one of the determinants of success in terms of legalizing marijuana in Indonesia.

For cannabis plants themselves, because marijuana is prohibited in Indonesia, marijuana fields are far in the mountains or hills and access to cannabis fields must enter the tropical forest through rivers, ravines and roads that cannot be traversed by four-wheeled or two-wheeled vehicles. But without having to plant it, marijuana will grow very rapidly. Marijuana seeds that are blown by the wind and fall to the ground later will become healthy and good cannabis plants.

Some of my self-introductions and sad stories about the law of marijuana in my country. Apologize my bad language.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Andes!
   I lived in Indonesia for a while when I was in my teens. I saw how tough it was back then and I think the situation in Indonesia has become a bit worse. I advise you to extend your patience a bit more. People will learn. Cheers from manila.

• Like 1

On 17/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, Lopo Arpolla said:

Hello Andes!
   I lived in Indonesia for a while when I was in my teens. I saw how tough it was back then and I think the situation in Indonesia has become a bit worse. I advise you to extend your patience a bit more. People will learn. Cheers from manila.

Hello Lopo Arpolla,

Where  do you live in Indonesia?

the current situation is getting worse because it is approaching the presidential election. the police carried out many arrests related to marijuana only in return for promotion or were considered an achievement.

can u speak bahasa indonesia?

Salam Damai..