R.G.S

En honor a mi gran amigo Shaggy

102 posts in this topic

Buenas tardes amig@s y compañer@s ya corte gran parte de la Franco's lemon que se encuentra lateralmente decir que tiene los buds mas grandes y compactos que e tenido en el jardín seguida muy de cerca por la doctora #3, una vez seco ya les mostrare la hermosa belleza de dichos buds aunque ya habeis podido observarlos en anteriores posts,

Muchísimas gracias a @ShaggyGrower por haberme regalado estas semillas que han sido el premio mas grande del jardin sin duda alguna 😉 👍

Good afternoon friends and colleagues already cut much of the Franco's lemon that is laterally said to have the largest and most compact buds I had in the garden followed closely by Dr. # 3, once dry and  I will show the beautiful beauty of these buds although you have already been able to observe them in previous posts,

Thank you very much to @ShaggyGrower for giving me these seeds that have been the biggest prize in the garden without a doubt 😉 👍

_20191013_180834.thumb.JPG.9b5c617e5ccd54f83aeae05ad8918e40.JPG

Aun dejo pendiente de acabar algunos brotes bajeros que fueron polinizados y otros para ver si quieren revejetar o acabar de hacer algo provechoso

I still want to finish some outbreaks that were pollinated and others to see if they want to disclose or finish doing something helpful

1 person likes this

Hola amigos en las siguientes fotos podreis observar el tronco central estructura de las Franco's lemon cheese y una ramificación que aun no veo lista para cosecha

Hello friends in the following photos you can see the central trunk structure of the Franco's lemon cheese and a branch that I still don't see ready for harvest

_20191019_151503.thumb.JPG.420c12fd503326c6c7da234e524ec76a.JPG

La que se encuentra lateralmente 

The one that is laterally

_20191019_151521.thumb.JPG.dd58b1844a8e83d1bdcb8551e1a82b79.JPG

_20191019_151539.thumb.JPG.2401c2ee2802fa7f7a27dcc945b7cb7a.JPG

_20191019_150738.thumb.JPG.3c86eab460cfcb396f2643dcf2e3a527.JPG

3 people like this