2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Beautiful plants bro @R.G.S Specially the one on the left, looks like a great one with great structure 👌

Let's see what hos looks like friends, the one on the left that you comment friend I'm going to call og.  Naj as you know the one in the center is the gasmeter and the one on the right will be the one in g22 😉 👍

In your honor friends, although I think whether to let g22 live or not 😂 😂 😂

_________

A ver que hos parece amigos, la de la izquierda que comentas amigo la voy a llamar og. Naj como ya sabéis la del centro es la gasmeter y la de la derecha será la de g22 😉 👍 

En vuestro honor amigos, aunque pienso si dejar vivir o no la de g22 😂 😂 😂 

• Like 4

Those spamming coconuts will very quickly be banned.

Edit:

BANG!                                      BANNED!

Sorry friends, I know I am such a kill-joy, but even though those coconuts were impressive, I am certain that the FELLOW who put them there doesn't actually possess such coconuts.

I am certain that the nuts he has are considerably smaller. 

Besides, "live-sports-trim" is not what this site is for.  Rather, we like to see pretty flower-trim at harvest.

Edited by Cannabissapean
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

Those spamming coconuts will very quickly be banned.

Edit:

BANG!                                      BANNED!

Sorry friends, I know I am such a kill-joy, but even though those coconuts were impressive, I am certain that the FELLOW who put them there doesn't actually possess such coconuts.

I am certain that the nuts he has are considerably smaller. 

Besides, "live-sports-trim" is not what this site is for.  Rather, we like to see pretty flower-trim at harvest.

Exactamente hermano

6 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

Thank you, too @R.G.S.  Keep up the good work.

_20200305_104014.thumb.JPG.4343f455eb8a613bcf4e4b508ae62817.JPG

😉 👍 

• Like 4

@Cannabissapean nice one with the zero tolerance for SPAMMERS polluting the forum and peoples journals.

It is one thing reporting the SPAM posts but if the posts and accounts are not quickly deleted you start to feel there is no point, so it has been refreshing and encouraging to see the SPAM post getting deleted quickly after reporting them over the past couple of weeks. :good:

Edit by Cannabissapean 06March2020:

I do what I can, but I cannot stay online all the time.  We need some more Moderators, but only serious and fair moderators.  I am a bit unhappy looking at the current list of Staffers.  Some of them simply don't have enough posts or grow journals under the belt to be sitting in those positions, in my humble opinion.   And some haven't logged on for years and years.

https://forums.strainhunters.com/staff/

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Change pots?

You mean you have space for even larger pots?

I thought these plants were already in their final pots under 12/12 and beginning pre-flowering.

When you up-pot them, can you show us the root structure, please?

If they are in bloom 12/12 friend but I think that it is good a change of pot in half the flora time approximately to help that they do not have any deficiencies

Of course as soon as I make the change I will show the root topic so you can see how it is

Tomorrow I will get a fabric pot for the ec gasmeter and surely on Monday Tuesday I will show some photos

😉 👍

Si están en floración 12/12 amigo pero pienso que es bueno un cambio de maceta en la mitad del tiempo de flora aproximadamente para ayudar a que no tengan carencias ninguna 

Por supuesto en cuanto haga el cambio mostraré el tema radicular para que veáis como se encuentra 

Mañana conseguiré una maceta de tela para la ec gasmeter y seguramente el lunes martes muestro algunas fotos

😉 👍 

• Like 2

Como podéis ver en la anteriores imágenes e decidido cambiar el maceta a la de gasmeter por una de plastico pero es por que no encuentro tiendas abiertas devido al covid19 así que se mantendrán en plástico hasta el final 

As you can see in the previous images, I decided to change the pot to the gasmeter one for a plastic one but it is because I cannot find any open stores due to the covid19 so they will remain in plastic until the end

_20200316_134057-01.thumb.jpeg.eaf332c80e658b7664a2e15120f98f4c.jpeg

_20200316_134124-01.thumb.jpeg.e2f5c98cfed9a9f64211e09648a171a9.jpeg

• Like 4