Mr.Negative - White Lemon - 07/06/2011

30 can be from switch here but fisrt hairs showed after some time.

28.02 - 14 2 3ml phyt amin / 4ml alga bloom / 0,12,5 green sensation

06.03 - 21 3 5ml phyt amin / 4ml alga bloom / 0,25ml green sensation

13.03 - 28 4 5ml phyt amin / 4ml alga bloom / 0,5ml green sensation

20.03 - 35 5 4ml alga grow / 1ml green sensation

27.03 - 42 6 3ml alga grow / 1ml green sensation

03.04 - 49 7 Flush

10.04 - 56 8 Water

17.04 - 63 9 Water

Harvest

+ -

Im losted. :)

It's work for me Jimmy very well, and it's not a big deal i think, everybody got own tricks they use. ;)

Yes Dust it's modyfied all time, with this small pots they don't drink 1 time per week, rather 2 or even 3 sometimes.

Oh, forget. Lemons got over 70cm now.

• Like 3

Not much worth to make photo today. Plants keep green and healthy, now they need only time to get fat nice buds. Iv cut total 3 shortest branches, let the power go to top rather bottom with lack of light. What else, hmm smell. I recognize this lemon nute in air but is infected with something harder tonal, and that's jack herrer i bet. I will come back with pics next week, the progress should be more visible there.

Patience Jedi's

• Like 1

To prevent those spots from the foliar feedings or sprays, you have to get a sprayer that gives you a very fine mist,

not a mist with a water jet on the mix if you get what i mean, or adjust the nozle head of your sprayer to make it finer,

a real mist of water is what you should want.

Also,

in the end grab the plant' stem and at diferent height points of it in the plant and shake that excess off! :)

Those are clearly drops of water thad dryed, shake the excess off and it wont happen again.

They looking good. you dart fader! :D

Take care

Guest Ghost_doG

An other guy i know doesnt count the first two weeks as well says that as long as the plant is stretching it aint really flowering, you're alucky man to have those babies growing man, but i also know you're taking good care of them ;)

Peace!