Jimmys medical grow!

Jimmy

High hunters!

I start a new grow today and it�s all medical! I�m gonna grow 4 strains on this grow ant the strains are; Kalashnikova, Jack Herer, Bubba Kush and Arjans Haze #3!!!! I was in my local hydro shop today :D and I buy�t a new lamp a T5 florocentic lamp for my veg box! It�s gonna be nice to start to harvest every 8 week insted of 12 weeks! I�m gonna let this strains be in the veg stage for about 7 weeks and when I harvest the plants I have in the grow tent now I put this new ones in the tent! Here is a vid for you guys!

Hint: Unfortunately your browser does not have Flash Player installed or the Flash Player version is outdated. You need Flash Player to view media in this community. Download Flash Playerf26de986bc90309c0fd50607dffd92dd.jpg Take care and big love Jimmy!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yes tokage only a T5 in that moment but now i add the 15W led lamp as well!

This amazing strains gonna be realy nice to grow! I hand feed them 1-2 a week whit 20ml water sulition. They are standing in rockwhool and claypells! It looks like they like it and all look good!

Here is some pics!

SAM_0918.JPG

SAM_0919.JPG

SAM_0920.JPG

SAM_0921.JPG

SAM_0922.JPG

Peace & Love

Jimmy

Guest superbluehaze

hi Jimmy,

looking good my friend;

The plants would do better with more light. Perhaps a 150 watt cfl as well would help.

what is the ph of your nutrient?

you see expanded clay is ph neutral, but rockwool is slighty alkaline.

why I say this for is that i think your plants are lacking in nitrogen;

the reason for this is may be that with expanded clay

the ph needs to be around 5.9 for the plant to absorb all the nutrients it needs;

but with rockwool, however, the nutrient needs to be 3 points lower than that at around 5.6 .

the lower ph is needed with rockwool to compensate for the higher ph of the rockwool.

I think your ph, because you are using these 2 mediums together, has to be modified a bit, so that

in veg the ph should be around 5.8,

which means the ph in the rockwool will be around 5.5(that is fine).

for flowering ph of around 6.3;

this way the ph, whither in the rockwool or the clay, stays in a range that allows the plant to absorb the nutrients it needs.

take care mate,

john

Sweet! I'm excited for you. Those plants will be great! :) What nutrients are you using? General Hydroponics 3 part, or something else? Also, any additives you plan on using? If you could try to write down how much you feed them each time (and how often), it could help you and readers to see the results of the harvest using the formula you used. Just curious to see how much another grower gives to the plants. :) If you don't have time it's all good, would just be cool if you have the time.

Sorry for the lak of info AspireToGrow!!!!

I use Suger Peek from Earth Juice and it´s a nice organic hydro nutrien serie! I hand feed them now in this stage whit 2dl of solution around 2 times a week and it look´s good!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...

1 week in flowering and all look good! I flush the plants and give them new water whit GHSC power feeding whit a EC 1,5 and PH 5,5-5,7! I really love the Jack Herer and Arjans Haze #3! I run two 400w HPS lamps!

Please enjoy!

Group foto!

SAM_1003.JPG

SAM_1004.JPG

Jack Herer!

SAM_1005.JPG

Arjans Haze #3

SAM_1006.JPG

The big one is Bubba Kush and the small is Bebe Kalashnikova!

SAM_1007.JPG

See you guys next week!

Peace

Jimmy

Nice hydro set up.

Those girls looking very nice.

Gonna be beautifull when they get thier buds on.

I have been thinking about getting an aquafarm, this shows me how they can perform.

Think i need to put that on my list.

nice one jimmy.