Jimmys medical grow!

Jimmy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends and fellow hunters! It´s update time after a long time ;) . You guys how dont know me, I put up vids of my grow on www.growhd.tv every weekend! Ok back to the gorwth. The plants are in week 4 in bloom and all looks good. The plants have got this week an EC 1,8-2,1 and the PH is on 5,5-5,7. I run two 400W HPS lamps and every plant stand in a GH Waterfarm. What more can I add!? Yeah Tokage you ask if I think about this growth and the last one, the only thing is that this one is more eazy to do, now I know how it works and I fill more relax. It´s all about rutina! My favorit this time is Jack Herer a truly amazing plant and strain, the plant I think is so so is Kalashnikova, I dont know! Look every time one plant or two dont keep up whit the rest and the biger plants get more light, and this time the Kalashnikova was after. But overall I´m very happy whit my hydro system and I will never go back to soil, not in Sweden! If I move to Spain I will grow in soil but here NO PASA NADA!!!

Ok here is some pics and I hope you like the closeups!

Kalashnikova

SAM_1050.JPG

SAM_1051.JPG

Jack Herer

SAM_1052.JPG

SAM_1053.JPG

SAM_1054.JPG

Arjans Haze #3

SAM_1055.JPG

SAM_1056.JPG

SAM_1057.JPG

Bubba Kush

SAM_1058.JPG

SAM_1060.JPG

SAM_1061.JPG

Franco thanks for all the help ;) !

See you guys next week whit a new update!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

I'm really sad today. I had to harvest my Jack Herer today, when I wake up I saw that the top and largest bud was completely brown and when I squeezed it, it drop into pieces. And the forum's been down so I could not ask anyone for help. So I took the decision to harvest the entire plant to avoid losing everything. The Bubba Kush and Arjan Haze # 3 and Kalashnikova looks good and it is left in the room. I think the problem was because we had much rain here in Gothenburg and the humidity was very high. It is the only thing I can think of. But I will get some good smoke in that how was left from Jack Here how was not moldy, it would tip at around 50-70 grams. I´m still learning how to be perfect!

Take care

Peace

Jimmy

really sorry too hear that...........:(

i had mold on my el nino main budsin week 9, probably at the same time like u, shit happens i did cut my main buds and totaly cleaned them, rest is flushing

hope really ur arjan kalashnikova and bubba will make it savley from tent to jar keep upp the good work jimmy

bless &joy

Ok week 6 is here and all look amazing. I´m still sad for my Jack Herer but shit happends. The plants are growing bigger and start to stink a lot. Here is some pics!

Bubba Kush

SAM_1065.JPG

SAM_1066.JPG

SAM_1067.JPG

Kalashnikova

SAM_1068.JPG

SAM_1069.JPG

SAM_1070.JPG

Arjans Haze #3

SAM_1071.JPG

SAM_1072.JPG

SAM_1073.JPG

SAM_1074.JPG

See you next week!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

Thanks guys you are the best! I cut the Bubba today and the Jack is ready to smoke, but Im so tierd from work and I sleep as I right this. I want to say thanks to all you guys for the support and help. I will but up some pics as soon I have a day of from work.

Big Love

Jimmy

Hi guys!

Sorry for my abs but my new work take a lot of time from me. Everything is looking good and I try the Jack Herer and she is amazing for only be bloom in 5 weeks. I have a lot of pics today to you guys. We start of whit the Jack Herer buds and then we see the Bubba Kush and more.

Jack Herer

SAM_1088.JPG

SAM_1089.JPG

Bubba Kush

SAM_1075.JPG

SAM_1076.JPG

SAM_1077.JPG

SAM_1078.JPG

SAM_1086.JPG

SAM_1087.JPG

Arjans Haze #3

SAM_1091.JPG

SAM_1092.JPG

Kalashnikova

SAM_1090.JPG

SAM_1093.JPG

I hope you enjoy the pics amigos. I´m gonna cut the 2 plants how are left very soon. I´m very happy whit the growth and harvest of this strains thank you GHSC. I will do more updates later on the last 2 plants and then a final update for smoke rapport and tast.

Take care friends.

Peace

Jimmy