Jimmys medical grow!

Jimmy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvest and smoke report!

What can I say!? This would be a medical test between different strains. But I've probably smoked a little too much those last days. LOL. Nah I'm just kidding, yes it was a bit much yesterday =)! I suffer from chronic pain in my left leg when I was in an accident in 2003 and had a nerve injury. I can have pain that runs from the foot up the leg when I'm out walking, it's worse in winter than summer. Of these four strains were all good but I have to say that Bubba Kush was best for the pain. I have not tried Arjan Haze # 3 just yet! Wait a minute! Now I smoke on the first joint of AH # 3 now as I write and it tastes really good. A little sweetness in the aftertaste. .......... ..... ........ o man this is some good shit! Bubba Kush is not so sweet to the taste, I think there is more to the Kush side, Bubba has a strong aftertaste. Jack Herer is so damn good, I really love this strain. Both the smell and the taste is 100% class A weed! Kalashnikov has an earthy smell and skunky taste, but when you smoke it as it is very mild, a bit of summer flowers. Together, I got together 295 grams Jack 55g Bubba 85g Kalas 64g and Arjan 91g! I'm very happy with my crop and it will be fun to see if I can get together 400g for my next crop of Exodus Cheese.

Kalashnikova bud!

SAM_1119.JPG

Bubba Kush bud!

SAM_1120.JPG

SAM_1121.JPG

Ajans Haze #3 bud!

SAM_1122.JPG

SAM_1123.JPG

Jack Herer bud!

SAM_1124.JPG

SAM_1125.JPG

And all the strains together!

SAM_1117.JPG

Thanks you guys for follow me on this trip. pleace check my new growth on the test section under Exodus Cheese!

Big love Jimmy!