New Grower from Denmark

strik

Hello Strain Hunters :)

I been looking around this site for a few months without posting anything. and thought it was time to introduce myself.

i really love site site and spent hours looking and drooling at the grow journals, and other cool stuff on this site. Also the live threads i have been enjoying quite alot.

i have a great passion for cannabis. but havnt yet had the chance to grow my own plants yet. But this year im making my own outdoor grow. its going to be guerilla style since i have no garden.my plan is to make a grow journal and post pictures as soon i plant them. im really looking forward to try grow my own girls, and hope you will enjoy my grow journal as much as i loved all of yours.

My plan is to germinate the seeds indoor and then plant the outside, to get a better chance for survival. sadly there is still some time before that will happend since i have to wait for the weather for get warmer, if im lucky i will plant in april.

Hi ands welcome Strik

Seeing as you been a lurker for some while you'll have noticed that we are a friendly and helpful bunch.

There are some great guru's who can help with any advice you need, we also have some awesome mods and a rather splendid admin.

I can say from personal expirience that i love to see lots of lovely pics of people grows, i know i speak for others on this point too!

I agree with yourself and the advice that Calikushking offered, getting them started early before planting outdoors will give them a better survival rate against pests and disease.

It would be good to know what strain you have choosen to grow. I am wondering wether you have gone for an auto strain or a regular strain, also wether you are using fem seed or are going to pre sex before planting outdoors?

Good luck on your first grow, there will be plenty of other outdoor guerilla growers to keep you company.

Peace and all the best Lamsbread

• Like 1

lol lmasbread you are curious man ;)

Welcome on our wonderful Sh forum you keyhole spier :ph34r:

If you been for a while you know you can ask if any problem one of the mod. And don't hesitate to show us your first guerilla grow, i hope it will all go great ;)

see ya online

Thanks all of you for this very friendly welcome, i really appreciate it.

Calikushking: my plan is to germinate them in March, as have very limited space. also its hard to hide 30 cm plants on the way to the grow spot.

lamsbread: i have choosen alot of diffrent strains from an danish vendor. all of them has been grown i denmark for several years or has been crossed with danish strains for mold resistance and early flowering. i have also choosen some autoflowering hoping for some early smoke this year. most of the strains i have choosen is beauce of early flowering, and high mold resistance. the reason i need some fast finishing strains is because of the danish weater quckily changes for the worse in october and read about countless people who experienced mold problems beauces of low tempertures and too much rain.

5 x BWC ( some mixed seeds from an dansih island )

should be alot of diffrent phenos maybe some are good for breeding

5 x Critical Mass x Hungarian (sativa dominant)

Harvest should be ready mid or end of september

5 x ICEcream (hybrid)

5 x Nepal (sativa dominant)

5 x Nepal x Hindukush (Hybrid)

5 x Afrodita x White Widow (Autoflowering)

flowering 7-8 weeks.

her Mom - La Bella Afrodita is a cross between Diavolo / AK47 Automatic

5 x Danes Fruity (Autoflowering)

is a cross between Bluestreak x Fruity. and should take about 9 week from seed to harvest.

• Like 3

thank you, Im really exited to get started too. i have choosen the strains because i know they are resistent to the Danish weather, dont really know alot about them, i just choosed the seeds because of the fast finishing, mold resistance and also i tried to get mostly fruity strains.