New

HC01

Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself, I know I've done some posting here, the more did my presentation, to not be thinking that I can be a spam.

I'm from South America, I have a small indoor cultivation, some small plant only for consumptionon me and I have researched a little, like new features to facilitate the cultivation not sell,lend not only plant for personal consumption.

Through the National Geographic I saw the article about the King of Cannabis,

and soon found the GreenHouse Seeds.

Here in my country is very complicated things to talk about marijuana, 1 gram of wheelchair here, thanks to you guys that growers can follow with our purpose.

It is a pleasure, learn new things with you,

FYI: HC01

PEACE TO ALL!

post-10519-0-47514400-1331822446.jpg

Well welcome officialy on the forum, you have already done some great posts but thanks for taking time to introduce yourself DO BRAZIIIIL ;)

You know it, but if any problem justask one of the mod we'll do our best to help.

And don't hesitate to share your plants picture with us, we always want more ;)

See ya online

• Like 1

Hello!

I am also new in the community.

I have a package of greenhouse seeds, genetically modified strawberry haze. I went into the community for more information on this seed.

In Brazil I work with the representation of GrowTents, GrowLights, etc ... I'm not interested in releasing my products on this site, but to receive help from other producers and exchange experiences.

Thank you.

BanalMajor

Hello!

I am also new in the community.

I have a package of greenhouse seeds, genetically modified strawberry haze. I went into the community for more information on this seed.

In Brazil I work with the representation of GrowTents, GrowLights, etc ... I'm not interested in releasing my products on this site, but to receive help from other producers and exchange experiences.

Thank you.

BanalMajor

Be very welcome! We arehere forany questions! Enjoy the best weed forum, here has blablabla! Have fun, play, make new friends.

Greetings.

Peace!

• Like 1

Hi Banalmajor, Welcome too on the foum ;)

Don't hesitate to create your thread if you wish ;) And if you wanna show us some nice tents, or even your personnal one we'll be very happy to see it in use ;)

If it's just that you don't wish to post pics online it works for me too, everyone gotta make his own choice ;)

See ya online too