No flowering after 24 days!

raskolnikof

Please help!

I have a nice indoor room with Super Lemon Haze and Arjan's Strawberry Haze from Green House Seeds. My plants are huge, 1.90 meters. They were 2 months in vegetative period under 18hs MH bulb of 400w. Now I decraeased the amount of light to 12hs and changed the bulb to a sodium 400w. 24 days have passed and I don't see any flowers... There are plenty of little pistils but they don't develope eventhough I have taken so much care on my plants, besides spent a big amount of money on the setup of the room and the electric bills.

Any clues on why the hazes aren't flowering?

Thanks!

Thank's for the replys. I have covered a small window with cardboard but outside in the street there is some light in the night that barley passes throught the cardboard. I cant shut down that window because I need some ventilation.

When I bought the seeds, the guy in the growshop told me that Super Lemon Haze and Arjan's Strawberry needed 10 weeks flowring. They were planted the 15th of April, and I changed the light and reduced it to 12hs, the 1st of July. Today is 25th, yet there are no flowers! Is that normal? If the light from outside would be the problem, unless I solve that they will never flower?

Any sugestions?

Thanks again for your time! This is my first indoor experience. I have grown Bubba Kush and AK-47 in the garden with no problems, but my indoor sativas are being very expensive (electric bills)!

Take care!

don't worry man, it's only 24 days and you got big girls, if you already have the pistils growing it's only a matter of time ;)

But like Fuzz said, you got 2 sativas girl there and with 2 month of veg they are too big for only a 400w. Make sure to trim nicely the bottom of you're plant to let as much light as possible to the top of your plants.

Do you have some pics of them we'd love to see your babies ;)

And if you don't have light leaking at night, it will flower be patient

Have a good grow

Sometimes when you veg for so long your plants put so much energy into growth when it becomes to flower them they are tierd and wasted all there carbs into vegitive growth. so they will stop growing and you be like why aint my plants growing ?????? :fie: in some cases. wot you wont to do is feed your plants some carbload to refill there tank. with in 4days your flowers will berst out with life.

i would try the above answers 1st if no luck then you need carbs m8. on the other hand your growing sativa strains its natral for slow bud formation in the begin with a 400w light if you had a 600w light bud will be more developed and so on. but im saying all this its litraly inposibal to solve your problem with no pics get some pics up m8 :spiteful:

Hey pals, I've got the pics. The buds are forming very slowly. As I told you my plants hit the ceiling. I lifted the timer to 12 hours again, because I had put them at 9hs to induce flowering.

Being August and having so much sun I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take one of my plants outdoor, just to compare the difference in bud growth form indoor. Can I do that, or I’ll kill them! I live in Ecuador and the sun is hard core during this season of the year.

Now the pics. How can I uppload them? I have been trying to do it pressing the "Image" button but I asks me for a URL address and I have my pics at my desktop???

I have one (indica) Bubba Kush too wich ain’t showing any buds either. The two tall ones are Sativas Arjan’s Strawberry Haze and the other two are Super Lemon Haze. All my seeds are from Green House Seeds, bought in Amsterdam.

Thank’s!

damn indeed those are big girls :)

I remember seeing a tip in one of the old greenhouse grow video on a haze like Thai haze maybe or another pure sativa, and they were giving a tip to stop the stretching and induce flowering, i think it was a certain amount of dark but don't remember how much exactly.

but anyway beautiful healthy buds :) It"s gonna take some time but it will be nice ;)

Have a good grow

usually u can help if u give them longer dark period, (but of course the point is the no longer than 12 H light cycle) cos she will feel like it is time... also same trick is advised before harvest, to make her think she is dying and make her pushing out what she has left in her!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...