Indica H Seeds Grow Report

Gaz

Was about to start anew journal and realised I had not entirely finished this, below some photo's of the Lemon Skunk , Vk and Trainwreck, not as many as I would have hoped but shit happens, some days more than others.

I terms of smoke

Love the GWS , kind of a grapefruity smell and taste, not overly potenet but sweet smoke, the lemon skunk is bizarre found myself reacting as if was chewing on a lemon, very nice ! Just wish had yielded more. The Trainwreck reaks of indica quite peppery , but the high is probably my favourite of this selction, heavy compact buds glisening in trichomes. SWEET! The cheese was as nice as any i hve smoked, trademarksmell and distinctive flavour.

post-16264-0-78702400-1359408001.jpg

post-16264-0-31782000-1359408016.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks for the lil pic and smoke reports man :) I really hearlots of good thing about lmon skunk, i'll have to try that someday ^^

Hope we'll see you around for next grow ;)

Have a good smoking man

Definetley on the agenda again, lovely smoke and very tasty.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Very cool grow man..nice selection of strains :) That pheno of trainwreck you got looks a lot like the 2 I have in my tent. Nice big calyxes but also very compact and tight at the same time ..nice work! Great to hear it was one of your favorites, I'm definitely looking forward to the full effect..so far early test buds in the volcano have not only been potent but taste oh so amazing!! Thanks for directing me here to check out this grow..and best of luck with your current and future grows :biggrin:

Peace

• Like 1

Very cool grow man..nice selection of strains :) That pheno of trainwreck you got looks a lot like the 2 I have in my tent. Nice big calyxes but also very compact and tight at the same time ..nice work! Great to hear it was one of your favorites, I'm definitely looking forward to the full effect..so far early test buds in the volcano have not only been potent but taste oh so amazing!! Thanks for directing me here to check out this grow..and best of luck with your current and future grows :biggrin:

Peace

Glad you took the time to have a look. Can also recomend the GWS also very nice, beautiful grapefruit taste and grows at a rapid rate. Trainwreck goes a beautiful purple colour in last week/days. From memory has some massive trichomes, like you say compact heavy stinky buds.

• Like 1

Oh man I've had some amazing GWS a few times from the medical dispensary that I used to go to before I started growing my own and it was just incredible in all areas. Like you said the grapefruit taste, + the size and trich formation was great + the effect was incredible for pain, stomach, anxiety..an amazing all around strain and it's definitely on my grow list :) Thanks for the recommendation and confirming that I should give it a grow! I've noticed some purple starting on the trainwrecks.and some red/pink on the SLH's too! very cool to see under a micro and I will try and get some really nice shots both next post and at harvest. Thanks for the reply bro! :biggrin:

Peace

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...