Came outa no where... over night almost!

blueskyolympia

I have no idea what mite be causing this... I did have a issue with the res pumping almost all the water onto the floor but that was fixed and wasnt even more than a 6 hour issue and the roots stayed wet the whole time.. it doesnt look like anything I got in a book at my disposal and thats why Iam here. These plants are in a home made aeroflo system. 5x5 inch white fence posts with 3.5 inch holes. Iam hoping someone has experienced this and was able to fix it :) I wanna keep em going for atleast another 4 weeks...

post-12705-0-05244000-1348092562.jpg

Like i said in your grow log, could it be some water that spraid everywhere on the plants with nutes?

When i accidently soak a leaf in water she looks like that after.

But would be strange to have water spreading up to here, even if you had trouble with water.

Beside that i don't know what it could be and i hope someon will find for you :)

Good luck man

think we pointed a good point yesterday on chat, the PH was at 8, it is probably the cause of all this, let's hope it is and that it will be solved with the PH regulation.

But for sure will take some time to get back to normal leaves if the damaged one do get to normal. Ifnot just take them away once it will have stop spreading ;)

Good luck man

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

a good tip i use is to ad silca after any stress i find adding silca to my nutrient makes for really strong plants and when i used to fuck up my plants they were way

more forgiving then those which were not treated with silca