COCO GROW LOG, BIG BANG,BLUE WIDOW AND DOMINA OG.

ghetto2190

HI EVERYBODY JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY NEW GROW DIARY WITH USE ALL, I WILL BE GROWING IN COCO AND MY STRAINS OF CHOICE ARE BIG BANG,BLUE WIDOW AND BLACK DOMINA OG.

HERES A LIST OF ALL MY EQUIPMENT THAT I WILL BE USING HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH TO GET ME THREW AS I AM A NEWB TO THE COCO SCENE.

GROW AREA

TENT 80cm BY 80cm BY 1.8m//250W mh+hps//2 100MM TT FANS//1 6INCH CLIP ON FAN//CARBON FILTER AND A HYDROMETER// THIS IS ALL I HAVE INSIDE MY TENT, ALL MY INLETS AND MY EXTRACTOR FANS ARE ALL CONNECTED UP AND READY TO ROAR.

OTHER ESSENTIALS.

3/6.5L SQUARE POTS//3/11L SQUARE POTS WITH TRAYS//50L BAG CANNA COCO PRO//10L BAG PERLITE//1 20L BLACK BUCKET WITH LID FOR NUTRIENT SOLUTION//1 WATER HEATER//1 WATER PUMP FOR CIRCULATION//1 THERMOMETER FOR NUTRIENT TEMPRETURE//1 90cm AIR CURTAIN WITH A HAILEA 2 OUTLET 420LPH AIR PUMP// 1 ESSENTIALS EC METER//1 ESSENTIALS PH METER ALSO HAVE 2 BOTTLES OF CALIBRATION FLUID FOR BOTH METERS// AND A 8L PRESSURE SPRAY BOTTLE FOR WATERINGS MY PLANTS.

NUTRIENTS

BIOBIZZ ROOTJUICE//ALG A MIC//FORMULEX//SUPERTHRIVE//SILICA//CANNA MONO TRACE MIX//CALMAG//CANNA COCO A+B//CANNA PK 13/14.

I HOPE YOU ALL DONT THINK I HAVE GONE OVER THE TOP BUY GETTING ALL THIS THE ROOTJUICE AND ALG A MIC ARE FROM MY PREVIOUSE GROW SO I JUST THOUGH I WOULD USE THEM INSTEAD OF LEAVIN THEM THERE, IM SURE I CAN ICORPERATE THEM SOMEHOW.

MY SEEDS ARE ARRIVING 2MOZ, SO I WILL GET SOME PICTURES UP OF MY SETUP ASAP, ALSO ANY1 THAT GROWS IN COCO I HOPE YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON THIS GROW, AS ANY HELP WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED INCASE I RUN INTO SOME PROBLEMS

THANKS, SORRY FOR WRITING IT ALL IN CAPITALS, I HAD TO AS I WAS THAT STONE I COULDNT SEE WHAT I WAS APPEARING ON THE SCREEN LOL

Hey ghetto! Nice from you to make a grow journal for us :)

Thanks for the normal letter, and nice strain list in a nice setup, looks like it's gonna be a nice grow :D

Keep us updated and find that camera back!! :)

Have a good grow

nice, that is what i was asking for lol. nice and clean little setup.

I dont know that much about coco canna. But i use the soil canna on almost every feeding and i always did good with it.

The alg-a-mic and the root juice should be pretty same to use as canna rhizotonic(roots) or the booster(flower).

but esp. the booster of canna costs alot more than other algea booster, i will replace it to some cheaper too i guess.

Good luck with your grow, keep us updated on er'thing plz.

peace

keep those root riots moist and all should be fine, Where did you get that water sprayer from? was it a hydro shop?

Ive seen loads of people getting sold those via hydro shops for spraying seeds- a bit overkill if you ask me trigger spray size does the job :bye:

I will be watching this one, best of luck dude

EDIT- my bad just re-read and saw the spray if for feeding :gamer:

Edited by Stretchnomore

here we go some more pics sorry the quality is not the best, also there are 2 more seeds that i planted in the rootit sponges they are both autos one is auto somango and the other is auto sweet tooth, all these seeds were freebies apart from the big bang,

so i think there roughly bout 2 days old or something like that

post-13239-0-33611700-1349275883.jpg

post-13239-0-09695500-1349275950.jpg

post-13239-0-11360800-1349275981.jpg

post-13239-0-36300300-1349276013.jpg

It shouldn't be an issue man. As long as they stay nice and green. Just feed em water until the leaves go slightly yellow. Might not be till 2-3 internodes. Then give em 0.3Ec of base nutes and rooting boosters. Works every time for me anyway :)

Good luck with the grow dude :)

Nice nute lineup btw

Edit - Sorry to hear about your little girly :( wrote this post without reading page 2 of the thread sorry. Also, growth is slow above the ground for around a week there's a heap going on underground whilst your roots grow. A bit of patience for this part is needed :) Once roots are established growth up top will explode, trust me :)

• Like 1