GHS Hazes FIM/SCROG on COCO

atrox

thx hunters !!

yes Tokage you are right, now it starts to get really FUN...

I started to fix the first branches to a direction, that will fill up the space nicely.

For me its like: Oh man how to do this....

Then you bend the first 2 or 3 branches and you see the way that you might go. Quick check always what number and raw direction of the branches depends.

After the first SLH start i cant wait to have them all this far...

post-14547-0-35020500-1354213593.jpg

In this picture you see the little difference in the NEVILLE's ...

They get super bushy and i am sure i wont even need all this branches...but i decide that when they are close to the net.

post-14547-0-51268600-1354213712.jpg

In this varity of scrog you really see development. You can do always some, and always have that feeling of stepping forward.

really really cool !!!

big peace

• Like 2

Well, the Nevilles look more powerful from day to day. Sometimes i fell from hour to hour :D

Now that they aprechiate the top, i removed the first 3-4 weak sidearms. This plant-help as i see it should be well balanced.

In some cases a removed leaf can do more good for the plant than livin with that. Sure it does photosytesis but it also throws a big shadow on leafs that would love to do their work with some light.

But with well balanced i want to say that every cut means a hurt and a stress. This is on a healthy plant no problem, but a stressed plant due other issues wont aprechiate stress due more cuttings or bendings.

I think this is it what makes this train/scrog to a pretty advanced style of growing...i love that tecnical stuff.

world-peace

Beautiful Atrox! alittle late but ill certainly stick around!

Goodluck & happy growing mate!

thx, your welcome bro...

So, i am super happy with the scrog so far. Thats why i have alot of more pics.

First the almost filled SLH frame...

post-14547-0-01228600-1354466767.jpg

As you see it speeds up after the full top of the plant...

The other frame top view. NH

post-14547-0-76959600-1354466888.jpg

on this frame the look under is more saying...

post-14547-0-95270200-1354466931.jpg

all the branches that shoot up to the net now, i try to get the big fan leaf under the branches from time to time to speed it up more.

then a full view...

post-14547-0-18753300-1354467009.jpg

and one close up of the main stem of a SLH...

post-14547-0-76148000-1354467061.jpg

I hope you like it half as much as me, that would be enough :D

should have done this 4 the cup maybe...

world-peace

• Like 1

Great job as usual mate ! I will grow my next Haze or the 3 remaining Damnesia seeds in a SCROG, too- this time around I got way too many plants for that..Hope you can manage all of these 10 Money Makers and the Hazes . Rooms get crowded pretty fast esp, the Neville's Haze gets HUGE but the buds have the sweetest taste I came across so far. Very sweet, fruity delicious and that even before they get sticky from resin. Already made the first little piece of hash from trim. Couldn't believe how nice the outcome was from leaves and a few tiny early flowers. QUALITY !

that sounds so sweet Bam...

and Bigbrown...i am literally "learning by doing" now. I saw this system in a slightly different way and made it suitable for my needs and wishes.

i can only hardly recommend this way. So many good growers out there with brains too, make it effective for you is the magic about...

peace

hahaha i always get shocked if i see this few days old pics....

without much words today......

SuperLemonHaze

post-14547-0-26417800-1354714731.jpg

NevillesHaze

post-14547-0-91868800-1354714738.jpg

im afraid i cant veg much longer.... :D flower is very very close, maybe 1 day to go...

world peace

• Like 2

What a bright lighted room you have. What lights + reflekcor type are you using ? Seems you still got MH in the E40 atm. ?

Oh no, that are Silvania GrowLux bulbs. They have blue spectrum but they look orange too.

Its just my cam that is no set to the color temperature of the bulbs. Thats why the colors appear natural. More easy forour eyes and best for quality.

This is the lowest setup of the cam: 2500K, when the flash is on the pics get a light blue effect. But thats alot better to look at than the orange.

world peace

oh and polished reflectors, that i hand widened to almost 7ocm, liken an AAW.

healthy girls man, make sure that every stage of the plant will reach the net when you switch to flowering to have a nice canopy ;)

Girls look good not much to say neither ;) Thanks for the update!

Have a good grow

You've got the right idea bro, I wouldn't cut much at all I learned from my SCROG that lower branches during veg that you wouldn't think would turn into much, and that you might think about cutting, really can turn into nice budsites after the stretch! I know the feeling trying to decide where to go next with the branches and planning things can get the head spinning lol, looks like you got it all under control though..AWSOME work man!!

Cool, I ordered an AAW with spreader last night. Tired of moving the plants around every 4 hours so that each gets it's fair share of the bright spot, which is only about 40 by 60 cm imo . That is great for 1 tall plant - The Nev. Haze alone would grow perfectly under that Cooltube, now I must shove 2 more flowering girls next to him plus 3 smaller ones .. the 5 Damnesia under the regular 400 watt bulb not even considered.

ok i have some for you...

some question...

In my haze order i ordered nevilles, slh and nl5 x haze x mist

I really believe that i mixed up the seeds and that we look at the NL5xHazexMIST and not the nevilles

check the leaf, i cant believe that this is the pure haze :D

post-14547-0-79411300-1355436404.jpg

SLH is SLH for sure, well it looks like haze lets say.

post-14547-0-68141100-1355436459.jpg

I really think i didnt germinate the Nevilles, but the nl5... i dont know...a bit funny.

well, things like that are hard to judge but the Nev. Haze in my grow room started out with broader leaves as well, they kept getting smaller and finer but still the leaves of the Nev. Haze & White Widow Hybrid called Tropical Ice is way more on the Sativa side, only difference is the leaves are tiny, not large at the end of flowering - I take pix and judge for yourself Atrox !

A moment

Compare the bigger lower leaves and fan leaves - sized and shaped differently from the sugar leaves. Know what i mean ?

pix 1 is Nev. Haze with Widow; picture 2 top of the Nev. Haze and the one with the spotty leaves from foliar feeding too late is the Nev. Haze on picture 3

picture 4

Here is another look at both Hybrids.. soon ready it seems...

Peace + grow

post-10461-0-21172100-1355453289.jpg

post-10461-0-48511300-1355453362.jpg

post-10461-0-26871500-1355453402.jpg

thx bam, well we will finally know when the time comes.... in a few week there should be a difference between a 10-12 or a 12-16 weeker :D

or maybe i have to germinate one of the other seeds to be sure ...

yeah and i will wait for changes in the shape too. nevilles or nl5 haze mist.... i want them both, no matter when.

Best rely on both ..lol

Here are my beauties - I feed them GHE RIPEN (got half a bottle left from last row) since 2 days and that speeds up the process i never managed to give it the full recommended 10 days, today i hand picked 6 yellow fan leaves already. then I flush them propely et them dry out and by christmas tme i eap them..Yippie yeah- That typical Neville's jaze smell is to die for sweet, pungent, clear and reminds of nothing but pure HAZE - unique and the best ever came across. Not the biggest nor fattest, due to the white widow in the background but the smoke will make up for that and that lasts till the GHS Damnesias come in with their huge structure of growthBig big girls and good yielders i bet !

What's yur opinion on these little girliees ? Sexy or not :brunette::bye::spiteful::girlcrazy::gamer::king:

That's the big bad Mama Haze - Mean + dangerous..lol

post-10461-0-46490100-1355454800.jpg

post-10461-0-31705700-1355455064.jpg

• Like 1

Good seeds you got there, well Big Bang is not my fascinaton but a great commercial yielder with medical potential, but bit boring to smoke - anyway What's that White Urkle all about ?

What breeder ?

I am not sure what to order next for mother/clones - Probably Big Buddhas Cheese - Either original Cheese + KALi (Afghani landrace9 or the Blue Cheese or Chiesel ) Probably Kali + Cheese.

Plus SOMA's New York City dDesel or Lavender .. But till that i got 2 more Trop Ice and 2 original 2 C'99 seeds , my own strain the Misterion 10 regular mostly feminin and last but not least 3 more Damnesia seeds- want a clear slate first before ordering new seeds. The longer they rest the less vital they become in my experience..

Well first lets say i like your plants really, the weed looks very tatsy. I love most hazes that have the special haze note, the long lasting and smooth smoke is something me and my friends always enjoy.

The seeds i ordered are half mine and half for a friend that bought my old tent. The Big Bang and Doctor was for him, but i saved 2 doc seeds for me.

So my stocklist is now: 2x White Urkle , 2x Su.Crit., 2x doc richer than before.

The white urkle is some very interesting strain out the US. A sister of the legendary purple urkle clone only. Breeder is OG Raskal

just look at this picture, its the white urkle

post-14547-0-25671400-1355472330.jpg

I never heard something about this breeder but i got hooked by the picture and by a weeddescription of snoop dogg about the purple urkle:

"the urkle?"

"If you smoke it you be movin like a turtle"

"A turtle?"

"yeah real slow in fact u didint know"..... hahaha :D

it is a 50/50 hybrid now what should have a nice effect on the yield...here is the seedfinder info. very rare infos but that is what i find interesting.

http://de.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/White_Urkle/OG_Raskal_Genetics/

• Like 2