Uk outdoor guerrilla grows?

weed'oodle

Hey,

Hopefully planning on my first guerrilla grown this year, I live in the uk so the climate is somewhat a challenge but have a few chosen strains that I have reviewed.

Any other UK growers planning on growing out this season?

I'm planning on putting out 2x dutch passion Hollands hope 2x dutch passion passion #1 3x Barneys farm auto sweet tooth and a few other auto strains.

As a novice to this I would be greatly appreciative to any tips?

Peace out

weed'oodle :superblue:

• Like 1

aup weed'oodle i got a few tips for you as i used to grow outdoors when i lived in england

my first tip and also my mastake was misjudging the suns arch when it got later in the season, that was down to me deciding to grow to late in the year and the sun got blocked out by the trees but if you go out now and make sure your plot has plenty of sun late morning throughout late afternoon you will be fine with the sun, what you dont want is the sun hitting your plants at sun rise after a cool or cold night as this can shock your plants, what you want is for the air to warm the plants first before the sun hits them.

another grate tip, that if you are planting in the ground or in pots is to mulch like crazy , this is grate for attracting worms as its bedding for them plus they eat it then they go underground creating air tunnels that really helps get air to the roots of your plants and dont forget when they poop your plants will love that to , what i used for mulching was hemp core that i got from a horse shop that they sell as horse bedding the worms love it every hand full of hemp core i picked up after being used as mulch had about 5 worms in it , even the autos i had it pots i used mulch on had worms in there it was crazy to see plus there are other benifits your soil will not dryout that much so you not need to water nearly as often.

give us more info on your plan and take lots of pics of the plot to share with us all and i will try to help you as much as i can i hope you live down south england as ive seen grate weed being grown down there looks good enough to smoke as bud, as where i was growing wasnt as sunny in the eastmids but what i did was make bubble hash out it all so had somthing that was well worth smoking .

peace man.

• Like 1

i think we had an english member that made a thread about growing outdoor in uk last year..;but not sure where it was ^^

Good luck man ;)

Sppoky was reading that just yesterday!

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/4654-kalashnikova-auto-wiggy-outdoor-test/

Looking very good results outdoor in the uk, especially with that last summer.

• Like 1

Hey,

Hopefully planning on my first guerrilla grown this year, I live in the uk so the climate is somewhat a challenge but have a few chosen strains that I have reviewed.

Any other UK growers planning on growing out this season?

I'm planning on putting out 2x dutch passion Hollands hope 2x dutch passion passion #1 3x Barneys farm auto sweet tooth and a few other auto strains.

As a novice to this I would be greatly appreciative to any tips?

Peace out

weed'oodle :superblue:

i can tell ypu fro experience them Passion No.1 can grow upto 2.5 - 3 metre's. Good smoke but was dissapointed with the yield. going to try The Kalashnikov Auto this summer, 12 weeks, where as passion no.1 took 5 months.

Thanks guys,

I have a few spots that I've checked out that seemed to have good resources Eg: Access to a fresh water stream , cover from preying eyes and a good spot for the suns arch. I plan to grow in 3x3 plots with a pre-mix of John innes no.2 compost, Perlite, water retaining crystals and fish blood & bone meal.

I will be testing the soil ph of said spots so will let you know how that turns out.

I'm planning on vegging indoors for the first 4-5 wks. would this be the best approach?

Peace out

weed'oodle!!

• Like 1

Id try something different to hollands hope, didnt finish properly for me last year, sensi's early skunk or dp's fresian dew will produce.

Dont worry too much about hardening them off if you use a decent fan on them they should be good. Worry about insects !!! They are the biggest threat along with animals too.

3 or 4 weeks should be good indoors before transplant, the autos dont like the transplanting too much be more carefull with them.

If this was my grow id go and put some of that fishbone and blood stuff in the ground now and see what happens, ive heard of badgers and the like digging that stuff up ?

Check out my last 2 years of outdoors grows via me profile, north wales climate is shit but it still produces !!!

Good luck and please post yer grows

I am in the same position as you, i also live in the east of the uk and i have got various strains to try ( green house bubba kush, dinafem roadrunner1#, kush van stich and afghan kush ryder) but what times do you think i should plant them etc being the area i am in as i get told multiple things? and i got these nearly free in the company packqaging.. :flood::help:

• 3 months later...

thanks chronic, i gotta say in my country, not only is it important to start your seed indoors under lights, but its also important to keep them under nice little fold away greenhouse, keeps the slugs out, keeps the temperature high, and doesnt let the moisture in the soil dry up so fast. i have a list of auto strains waiting for delivery but i dont know that il do them this season, this is my 4th grow, and 11 plants is alot of work if your gonna look after them properly. plus space is always an issue.

thanks mate il try and make it a good grow, puting these ladies in the ground very soon.

• 4 months later...