White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

thanks mate

well from what i hear is that when you remove all the leaves, then you will stop the growth of the buds and you will retarded them. but about the air flow, i have no bottle in my intake but a 125 hose and when the tent is closed then there is super air flow i believe, very strong suction, but i can be wrong of course. i've tried to put a small fan under the plants but it will not fit

i try to remove some more leaves but i'm not going to take them all of the plant, in me eye that is not a good thing to doo.

peace mate

Maybe you can even go back to ten hours light last 3 4 days to have her die faster! There will be draw this way for sure no argument but it's important to have this draw blown under the plant canope so fresh CO2 can rise trought the canope from the buttom up , it's just an advise not a judgment! Peace brother smoke!

yes i know mate. i'm not saying that it is bullshit ore that i don't like the idea, i know that airflow is super important. but the tent is drawing in air like crazy and that new air can only go up true the canopy you know. so that's way i thinks there is enough new air under the canopy, but blasting that air around with a small fan under the canopy is way better i know, but there wont fit a small fan so i need to come up with something else. :fie:

peace and smoke

okay then i will do that, indeed think that the last week won't matter. quite logical if you think about it. i will make some pics then you can see if you think i remove enough of the leaves.

thanks people for all the nice feedback and info. couldn't done it without :biggrin:

Where are the pics mate off the abused? :slow: :slow: :slow:
  • Like 1

Here are some pics of the plants in day 63, i think they don't look to bad, nice and frosty and the size of the buds are bigger than i first thought.

I'd watch thru me little pocket microscope (60x-100X) and about 70% of all the trichomes are cloudy or milky and 30% clear. So i think about 5 more day's and then harvesting? I'f i'm wrong please correct my.

peace and smoke

post-22525-0-84339400-1369851095.jpg

post-22525-0-02820600-1369851109.jpg

post-22525-0-56112800-1369851112.jpg

• Like 5

Here are some pics of the plants in day 63, i think they don't look to bad, nice and frosty and the size of the buds are bigger than i first thought.

I'd watch thru me little pocket microscope (60x-100X) and about 70% of all the trichomes are cloudy or milky and 30% clear. So i think about 5 more day's and then harvesting? I'f i'm wrong please correct my.

peace and smoke

They big buds you Pro! Nice work brother and yes pull them in 5 days or so you'll see the resin become more amber everyday now!

• Like 1

haha thanks man, yeah i'm quit pleased with the outcome of the buds man. looking very frosty and are smelly and sticky as hell. and the trichomes are indeed changing by the day now, i'f spotted 1 or 2 amber ones so i'm almost there.

he dude, i'm not that big of a van off tupac but this there are songs that i like, including this one ''2pac- starin through my rear view'',

Funny thing, I'm American and lived in Holland for almost 2 years until 2010, and I was introduced to this track by a Dutch friend I'd met in Amersfoort haha.

NEVER heard it here in the US lol

Yes true mate but native language usage is more convient when talking to natives in this case Dutch but we go on with the conversation in English as you wish, happy growing all!

Ik snap het ouwe! Google translate does a pretty good job for those of you who are too American to speak another language lol

I would remove the fan leaves maybe use Canna clear to flush them with no feeding anymore (very important!!!) and remove fan leaves to have lower buds finish better, I would take hem to 63 maybe 70 days also due to the start I would let the tricomes tell me when to harvest. Have a nice one mate, lovely garden you have there enjoy!

Hoi Dust and Undutched, Why do you guys suggest removing the leaves on a plant that's having issues?

I wouldn't touch the fan leaves at this point. Hopefully you didn't! The fans are the sinks for all the nutrient build up, so you lose that buffer you have between your flowers and your nutes if you cut the leaves off! If the plant was healthier maybe, but in it's current state, I'd only touch the dead leaves and just let the rest continue to die, as long as your trim leaves aren't dying with the fans.

Also Undutched, seems you guys are wanted to grow well into amber?? Is that the Dutch standard? I've come to learn on this side of the pond, to pull as close too 100% cloudy to get the full effect of the plant.

Nice grow tho Hobby! I'd say you have another week or two left just by looking at the buds rather than the trichomes! Reason being, I see quite a bit of yellow pistils in the buds still, and this past March and April I harvest 4 White Widow(from Seedsman), which all went 70 days+ under 400w HPS. I'd expect that harvest time to drop a little now that I'm dialed in a bit more, but White Widow is one of those strains that supposed to do a lot in the final week/days as far as bulking up and resin output!

Here's some inspiration for ya, all White Widow!

Good luck bro!

*sorry about the pics man..I just uploaded a bunh of them and now they all don't work...WTF..

I'll try and post some again a bit later.

• Like 2

Very good grow. White Widow is one of my all time favorites. That and Sour Diesel. Hope that harvest is huge!

thank you very much mate :) i also hope that it is a nice amount of quality buds for myself to :smoke:

thanks mate :biggrin: i hope its over the 200 grams dry but i really don't know. will post some pics of the harvest and when its dry.

peace and smoke.

You've made that easy mate! tell me how mutch it is wet and I tell you how mutch come out in about 7 days drying.

• Like 1

still cant see them, not on my topic and not on yours.

WTF man..sorry about that. I brought them over from another website and IDK why it's not working...

I've already grown and harvest 4 White Widow this year tho, and it came out REALLY well man. Sorry I the pics aren't working.

But basically, you should let the White Widow flower until she' stalls or starts throwing male flowers, because in the final week or two, the plants REALLY pack on weight.

That was the main bit of advice I wanted to toss ya.

The first White Widow I grew, I harvested about a week too early. The next 3 that I grew all had more pronounced buds by harvest, as I let them really finish.

WOW!! Much respect man..you've done an amazing job on your first grow :biggrin: Those are some really nicely shaped and sized colas, I think you will get your 200 grams..if not it's gotta be close. Best of luck with your finish..I will try and grab a seat for your next grow!

Peace

• Like 2

WOW!! Much respect man..you've done an amazing job on your first grow :biggrin: Those are some really nicely shaped and sized colas, I think you will get your 200 grams..if not it's gotta be close. Best of luck with your finish..I will try and grab a seat for your next grow!

Peace

Thanks you very very much for your awesome feedback mate. :biggrin: Yeah i hope i will get my 200 grams, but i cant complain about this grow you know, aim very pleased on how my first grow turned out. Cant wait until i can smoke some of that fine White widow, the next one will be the same strain and i just received my order from GHSC. :cool:

Peace

• Like 3