White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

Leave the fan leaves mate, you could try gently bending down some of the fan leaves to let the buds below get more light, if i have buds below a big leaf i try and poke the branch below through the leaves.

that's what i'm doing now, works alright. and so far didn't remove leaves.

hey guys

as you can see on the photos that there is some leave damage because i let them dry out too much, and some weird brown red spots on the leafs (looks like rust). the buds are still growing by the day but i think they have some virus are some disease. what do you think?

here are some pics, tomorrow there will be better pics.

post-22525-0-30552200-1367443358.jpg

post-22525-0-93098000-1367443363.jpg

post-22525-0-18039400-1367443378.jpg

post-22525-0-37755100-1367443416.jpg

post-22525-0-03048700-1367443421.jpg

did you feed them a lot lately? could be the reason of the sad leaves. could be totaly non related lol, tell us a little more about what hapened in your room the last week or the week when it started :)

i flushed my plants and dried them out for 4 days and then the soil was boon dry. so i thinks that's why some of the leaves died. i did not feed them a lot, just like i normal do. i feed every other watering with powder feeding 10 grams on 10l water.

and there ware no real climate problems, everything was nice and stable.

no, the spots were already there before the dry moment. but not as much as now. it's slowly spreading through the room now.

i will make some better pics when the light is off so you can see it better.

10gr for 10l is maybe a little too much, we had some members using 10l doses like you and it seems the bigger the tank was, the less you needed to put to get a nice EC. do you have an EC meter? it would be nice if you could test your runoff

no i don't have a EC meter. i will buy one as soon as possible. then i will check the run off.

then i will go back to 7,5 grams on 10l water, that's the amount i used before.

thanks man :biggrin:

here are some better pics of the spots on the leaves. hope somebody knows what it can be, and of its harmful? and what i can do about it?

here they are, click on photo for enlargement.

post-22525-0-34150100-1367498824.jpg

next time you water measure the PH of the runoff at least while you don't have the EC meter. and see how things are it should stay the same as when you water. yes there is calcium in the PF and really in soil and with the dose you gave it's strange that she misses calcium unless PH trouble is blocking absorption of Cal..

but wait for some other opinions too cause i could see the wrong thing ^^

• Like 1

Like Dust said give her the right Ph, don't go under 6.3 and don't go above 7, you need to give the ladys there feed in about 22 C Celsius otherwise you can get this dificientie also she can't take the food you give her and gets short on some inside her structure. Maybe a good flush with a low or normal ec and right pH helps her out. Don't remove the leaves with this dots, if I'm right it's the lower fan leaves it spreads from, or looks like it. I think Dust is right with the pH being off, and some burning earlier on I see, among some nice buds! I would go for a good flush mate maybe some salt buildup from the heavy feeding they where on and moist evaporating fast under this HPS. Runn off pH is important factor in this call, I regogn that it's on the low side due to blockers sitting within the medium.

i just flushed them with a low ec, and according to mij ph meter the ph is at 6,5. so i think that my ph meter is inaccurate. water temp is 20c to 22c i need to test the ph of my soil i think, but how can i do that? and i have tried to measure the run off, but i hardly got any run of so i cant measure it. next grow i will get myself a some nice PH and EC meters man.

i'm going to feed them a lot less, and will give them water without the ph- so that the ph is al little higher when it comes inside the soil. and i hope that the soils ph will rise.

i just flushed them with a low ec, and according to mij ph meter the ph is at 6,5. so i think that my ph meter is inaccurate. water temp is 20c to 22c i need to test the ph of my soil i think, but how can i do that? and i have tried to measure the run off, but i hardly got any run of so i cant measure it. next grow i will get myself a some nice PH and EC meters man.

Flush with more than 11 litre of solution/ plant. That way you run everything down.