White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

Thanks, I second that. Us Americans usually only know 1 language. I know, that sometimes seems rediculous to me also. I lived in Germany and Switzerland for awhile and felt like the village idiot. Even folks that were homeless knew more languages than I did!

Yes true mate but native language usage is more convient when talking to natives in this case Dutch but we go on with the conversation in English as you wish, happy growing all!
  • Like 1

they are around 25 cm you told me no problem you haven't seen them growing yet!

well that's true mate, i will see if i can veg them a week longer next time. don't know how big they get, if they stay on the small side then i can veg a week longer next time, i think they will grow another 20cm in the coming 2 weeks. i hope so. peace

hello ganja growers, i have a update for you guys from my girls at day 2 of flowering period. ph is set at 6,3 and i feed every other watering. i find the difference in height quite big between the plants, any idea where that comes from?

post-22525-0-66484400-1364599466.jpg

post-22525-0-69808200-1364599482.jpg

• Like 1

hi man nice looking babies ;) It's normal that they have a little height diference, it could be a slightly more vigorous plant, or just a phenotype diference, or any other thing, from seeds, you will rarely have 2 exactly identical plants, even on same phenos you can little diference in between plants. but it's all normal and you don't have to worry :) With the stretch coming they will all grow nicely and maybe have even more diference between htem, when it'es the case the best is to put something under the plant to keep the canopy flat.

Thanks for the news keep the updates coming ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

All looking good, lovely smelling plant in flowering. They should really come on first 2-3 week flowering. Got a couple of gram from the local shop today, always a winner - I call her old faithful as you can always rely on her to get you battered!

hi man nice looking babies ;) It's normal that they have a little height diference, it could be a slightly more vigorous plant, or just a phenotype diference, or any other thing, from seeds, you will rarely have 2 exactly identical plants, even on same phenos you can little diference in between plants. but it's all normal and you don't have to worry :) With the stretch coming they will all grow nicely and maybe have even more diference between htem, when it'es the case the best is to put something under the plant to keep the canopy flat.

Thanks for the news keep the updates coming ;)

Have a good grow

thanks mate, well i just rotated the girls around and hope that will help, otherwise i'll just set the plant on a little table or something like that.

• Like 1

All looking good, lovely smelling plant in flowering. They should really come on first 2-3 week flowering. Got a couple of gram from the local shop today, always a winner - I call her old faithful as you can always rely on her to get you battered!

yeah it's definitely a lovely spicy strain, and very stoned as well. and they are already starting to smell a little bit :cool:

Do as Dust told you mate play around with your pots put the small ones were the bigger ones grew up and the bigger ones were the small ones grew up! And If you have too put something under your pots to have your canope get even lighting and heating do so. They look tasty dude within 2 weeks they are even going to look even more tasty~!!! :cool:

• Like 1

Do as Dust told you mate play around with your pots put the small ones were the bigger ones grew up and the bigger ones were the small ones grew up! And If you have too put something under your pots to have your canope get even lighting and heating do so. They look tasty dude within 2 weeks they are even going to look even more tasty~!!! :cool:

indeed, i have moved them around just like you said, my mate said to me rotaded the plants in your tent and it looks like there are hot spots in my tent where some plants grow faster or something like that. yes, they are looking very nice and fat, and they are already staring to smell very nice :cool: i will post some pics later today.

• Like 1

i'm very pleased with how the girls are growing right now, very nice side branches development and they are growing like crazy now. i'm loving it :king:here are some pics of the lovely White widow in day 5.

post-22525-0-94217200-1364858931.jpg

post-22525-0-35100800-1364858937.jpg

post-22525-0-76780300-1364858940.jpg

post-22525-0-76190400-1364858943.jpg

post-22525-0-83942600-1364858948.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good mate you can consider removing some of the side branches (lower ones)/first who have developed) to have more concentration/ energie get into developing the cola. Girls like your style mate for sure!!!

thanks mate! well that was my plan for so far. but the side branches are already at the top off the canopy, and getting lots of light, so i think that i leave the ones on that are getting light and the ones that gets no light will be removed.

• Like 1